Early returns---Paxton Lynch heading towards being a bust...

Big Turk

Lynch has basically lost every training camp session against Siemian(sp?), one time throwing 3 straight INT's...Broncos want Lynch to take the job but are afraid he is regressing...nice pick Elway! I never saw it with that guy...another situation where having talent doesn't replace not having the proper mindset or work ethic needed...

https://sports.yahoo.com/hit-alarm-paxton-lynch-trevor-siemian-wins-broncos-qb-job-default-215306025.html

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I love all this, I mean it took Taylor five years before people thought he was a starter and everyone loved it.

This kid is having some early struggles despite being known as a bit a project QB and everyone is writing him off...

And don't give me that BS about where he was drafted, because we had this whole argument leading up to this past draft about taking project QBs higher in the draft.

I don't believe in it... if you are further from starting than not, you aren't a first round talent. However, the NFL hasn't really agreed with me on that as of late.

All-in-all, if it takes Lynch this whole season to still learn the NFL game and then comes out to be a franchise guy... will anyone really be upset that it took the time it was projected to take when he was drafted?

Is a late 1st really considered a bust?

I would say yes. First round = starting NFL player. Late 1st maybe takes until 2nd year to emerge. Lynch still has time , but he should be neck and neck with TS at this point. Not looking good, and if he doesn't become a solid starter then he's a bust.

Chad Kelly must be licking his chops!

I would not be surprised at all if CK ends up being the best of the three by far. I'm not sure what that translates to exactly, but it won't be a shock.

Some Bills fans are so quick to proclaim another team's QB sucks with so little experience but need a decade worth of starts under ideal circumstances to evaluate our own starter.

For the record, he probably does suck. Just pointing out the irony