Early returns---Paxton Lynch heading towards being a bust...

Big Turk

Some Bills fans are so quick to proclaim another team's QB sucks with so little experience but need a decade worth of starts under ideal circumstances to evaluate our own starter.

For the record, he probably does suck. Just pointing out the irony

Agreed. I never liked him and he looks like a tall Losman. But it's embarrassing how fans think a 22 yo should master the hardest position in sports in 2 years.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I never liked him and he looks like a tall Losman. But it's embarrassing how fans think a 22 yo should master the hardest position in sports in 2 years.

There is a big difference between mastering the position and looking like a train wreck. It's likely that Lynch looks like a train wreck, much like Cardale did while he was here. There are very few QB's who go from looking like a total disaster in year two to being an all pro. The position requires continuous improvement.

i don't think that's true. they're talking about him getting pre season snaps but not until the final two games

He hasn't taken a single snap in practice, still on the PUP.

Don't think he does anything this year.

Don't think I've seen this much unwarranted hype for a 7th rounder since by boy Michael Jasper.

I think Lynch starts Week 1, regardless of what the media is reporting right now, which isn't much of substance.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Lynch has basically lost every training camp session against Siemian(sp?), one time throwing 3 straight INT's...Broncos want Lynch to take the job but are afraid he is regressing...nice pick Elway! I never saw it with that guy...another situation where having talent doesn't replace not having the proper mindset or work ethic needed...

https://sports.yahoo.com/hit-alarm-paxton-lynch-trevor-siemian-wins-broncos-qb-job-default-215306025.html

As Chad Kelly leads them to a wild card.

I think Chad will be starting games by the end of the season if healthy enough. I hope he kills it. It would be very bittersweet

Why are Bills fans rooting for Chad Kelly -- is it only because Jimbo is his uncle? Chad has been a Grade A douche from day one. I don't give a crap who he shares genes with.