Astro-Notes is over for 2017

Astrobot

Fired? Crap, there goes my severance...

I think I was in like Flynn until I criticized the team doing 11 on 11s on the third field.

But...... We The People cannot be neglected!!!

Thanks for the reports and your enormous sacrifice!

Edited by Augie

......thanks bud for ONE helluva job....have NEVER seen this type of thorough camp analysis, fair and balanced, since Brandon brought camp to St John Fisher......as a side note, it does appear you've forced Nefarious Jerry Sullivan into hiding...didn't know there was a rock in WNY big enough.....thank God........

My apologies...Our grandkids' flight was changed to camp time today, and later this week we go to Boise to see the other 2 grandkids... Odd summer. I've enjoyed providing the service. Will be talking draft when I return home. Go Bills!

Astro

Thanks Astro. So wholistically how do they look as compared to previous seasons. Better, worse, similar?

As someone who sat with you and then read your review. Im amazed with your tallent to read and store all the data you do. Picking up conversation around you and communicating with those around you yet at the end of the day you are so accurate in your assessment of the day. Enjoy the season from your easy chair. You my newest friend, deserve a playoff game.

My apologies...Our grandkids' flight was changed to camp time today, and later this week we go to Boise to see the other 2 grandkids... Odd summer. I've enjoyed providing the service. Will be talking draft when I return home. Go Bills!

Astro

Thanks Astro, your notes are the best & I would take them over any beat writer/sports reporter in this area. Enjoy the time off & your grandkids, you deserve it. Have a great rest of the summer.

Thanks Astro. So wholistically how do they look as compared to previous seasons. Better, worse, similar?

Best.

As someone who sat with you and then read your review. Im amazed with your tallent to read and store all the data you do. Picking up conversation around you and communicating with those around you yet at the end of the day you are so accurate in your assessment of the day. Enjoy the season from your easy chair. You my newest friend, deserve a playoff game.

Many thanks!

We'll try to connect again next year!