Rodak talking somewhat positive about the Bills

Definitely need a 4th defensive end. I also like Hodges over Vallejo. Like O'Neal to make the team and possibly play. What has anyone seen of Johnny Williams that leads oeveryone to give him the backup job? Did he look good this spring? Showed no quickness last year.

If Tre can reasonably replace Gilmore, the defense suddenly becomes a lot less worrisome. I think that among Brown, Alexander, Ragland, Hodges, Humber, Vallejo, Milano, and the rest, they can find 3 decent starting LB's.

Tre White was considered by many to be the BEST cover corner (out of any corner selected in this draft...which was also supposed to be a DEEP draft for corners)

If Tre White is better then Darby by mid season......then that draft selection AND picking up that additional 1st round pick is gonna make the front office look REALLY good.....which is refreshing from all the crap that is talked on them from a lot of fans

If Tre can reasonably replace Gilmore, the defense suddenly becomes a lot less worrisome. I think that among Brown, Alexander, Ragland, Hodges, Humber, Vallejo, Milano, and the rest, they can find 3 decent starting LB's.

As long as rookie mistakes don't come at the most inopportune times...

At least he has two smart safeties behind him....I think?

Where do you think Rodak got his material??

I thought he just parroted whatever Belichick put on cue cards for him?

EDIT: Also, I guess that means I can retract the not quite relevant statement :lol:

I refuse to read his stuff.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Tre White was considered by many to be the BEST cover corner (out of any corner selected in this draft...which was also supposed to be a DEEP draft for corners)

If Tre White is better then Darby by mid season......then that draft selection AND picking up that additional 1st round pick is gonna make the front office look REALLY good.....which is refreshing from all the crap that is talked on them from a lot of fans

You mean the front office we fired?

Doug Whaley is fired it's ok to stop defending him now.

Definitely need a 4th defensive end. I also like Hodges over Vallejo. Like O'Neal to make the team and possibly play. What has anyone seen of Johnny Williams that leads oeveryone to give him the backup job? Did he look good this spring? Showed no quickness last year.

I agree with the 4th Defensive End, any word on how that kid Jake Metz has been doing? I picked him as a sleeper to make the roster.

His college tape is crazy loook it up. He fractured his foot n missed senior season so last season was a wash. This year He really needs to get his speed up to hang in the NFL tho

Not entirely relevant, but Tre White is the highest rated rookie corner in Madden!

It is extremely relevant! That's dope. A lot of outlets have called Tre white McDerms pick.

I thought he just parroted whatever Belichick put on cue cards for him?

EDIT: Also, I guess that means I can retract the not quite relevant statement :lol:

I refuse to read his stuff.

...LOL...Rodak is a born and bred Massachusetts guy...........probably works for the Russians too,,,,,,,,

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/28119/first-round-pick-tredavious-white-quickly-becoming-bills-top-cornerback

Bills' rookie corner gets rave reviews. LBs are the question mark.

Just glad Bills are back to a 4-3 D.

I've never read Rodak much because I didn't think he knew the Bills very well nor had much to offer.

But I followed your link and read a couple of his recent articles. He's getting better.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Russian bastards are all over, they can mess with the election but don't !@#$ing mess with the NFL!

Hey I got some emails related to B Belicheat and the SB , the commish should be getting them before week 1

tenor.gif

Thank you !

I promise I had nothing to do with Hitlary losing the election, but Craft's SB ring ???

Did anyone else pick up in the article that he noted that Hauschka is possibly going to get beat out by an UFA Austin Rehkow? If this is the case why did we go and pay big money for Hauschka on the FA market? This can't be right can it??

Probably meant Rehkow would beat out Schmidt.