Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

Just to f##k with us.

Then get ready for yet another round of media fellatio.

yes indeedy. Not much left for BB to do but F with the rest of the afc east's minds.

purely demonic spirit.

only a spawn of satan dares wear a cut off sweat anymore

unless you are a jacked farmer trolling Countrified Hill "women" with your pickemuptruck.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gone. We are the ugly girl who gets flirted with first.

So now we know your dating strategy.....

I understand it, but he's old enough and has accomplished enough where he can and will take the Kyle Orton route. No need to sleep in a dorm for 2 weeks when the same teams will want you once they're back home and you can sleep in a hotel bed or an apartment

The Kyle Orton route is stiffing a team saying you are going to retire and then "Changing mind" avoiding camp and then get cut because team cannot afford you currently and not having to pay back money you would if you quit.

I do not see this as similar.

Why haven't we heard anything at all on this visit? Why so quiet on this story?

Nobody wants to talk to Buffalo media since no matter what you say they will twist it for their agenda?

I think it is related to the whole you flirt with the ugly girl so the hotter ones see this and will think you're more after a personality than looks...

only-ugly-people-say-its-whats-on-the-in

But how do you use the ugly girl to get the pretty ones to give you more money?

I think this Chris Brown tweet went under the radar yesterday:

@ChrisBrownBills: Visit ended Monday. Went home to talk with his family before making a decision. #Bills

Jeez. You think he'd start a thread in OTW.

Normally I would agree with this post and the don't overpay approach. However on a one year deal - to overspend by 1-2 mil shouldn't be the reason not to sign a vet if the need is big enough. My hunch is the conversation is about what role does each side foresee and does that role help or delay Zay Jones.

When you're dealing with a vet on a one year deal - the team knows what kind of salary he's expecting long before he comes in to visit. I can't imagine a scenario where the Bills were thinking 2.5 mil and he wants 7 - then both sides say "holy crap, we're not doing that" - then the player leaves.

Exactly. I'm more inclined to believe the hangup is more based on their role with the team in the cases of Boldin and Barn'...

I think Maclin was more money based and I'm glad we didn't meet his demands.

FWIW- I found that the wife is from Belgrade, FL, in West Palm Beach County. They now live in Delray Beach, FL

I am sure she wants him to play for the fins. Thankfully we might be his only option!

Pegulas are constantly flying in and out of Boca on the Jet....right next to Delray. Easy for Anquan or his family to hop a ride.

FWIW- I found that the wife is from Belgrade, FL, in West Palm Beach County. They now live in Delray Beach, FL

I am sure she wants him to play for the fins. Thankfully we might be his only option!

i heard on radio Chris Brown say that his family has always stayed on FL during the season and he goes to see them when he can. He's never played that close to there but he's looking for some ability to go back and forth.

Why? I like them this year but just heard that Dixon tore up his knee again so that dampers my expectations a bit. I'd guess Buck Allen takes most of the early season work while Dixon is suspended/rehabbing. Solid D, Vet QB, a few weapons outside and a proven HC.

Danny Woodhead is there too so Buck might only getting 1st and 2nd down work.