2017 worst team ever?

We should all probably becareful in saying how bad the jets are going to be. Knowing what it's usually like to be a Bills fan, who would really be surprised if they end up beating us week 1? Maybe we should wait until that game to bash the jets

Doesn't matter what happens. God can throw anything @ Us, even a 2-zip loss.

We are hardened steel.

:-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember some awful Colts and Patriot teams in the early 90's. The '91 Colts went 1-15 and scored the fewest points ever in a season (143, 8.9 pg).

I remember the Patsies with Dick McPherson was coaching, sat through a rain soaked evening in Foxboro and saw the Bills deliver a 41-17 beat down in 1992. Bills won 8 of 10 from 1990 - 1994. So it wasn't always this way.

i know the bucs, saints, and lions went winless. thinking 2017 J_E_T_S could be the worst team ever? it may be a stretch and i may have left a few teams off this post...but man...jets look brutal on paper.

So, the Bills better get 2 wins over them. Remember, we went 0-2 vs them last season.

We should all probably becareful in saying how bad the jets are going to be. Knowing what it's usually like to be a Bills fan, who would really be surprised if they end up beating us week 1? Maybe we should wait until that game to bash the jets

Exactly. Especially true since we play them week 1. We lose that game and it's going to be full on tank mode around here. And with the tough schedule on paper, if we can't beat the Jets week one, we are probably lucky to finish the season with four wins.

i think last year's Browns were the worst I've ever seen.

I don't know that they were worse than the 1999 expansion Browns team. If it wasn't for the gleeful return of the team there wouldn't have been much hope generated from that.

tank in 2017! let it be us!

whatshisnameqbfromhouston will go in there and be a savior just because thats how messed up life is.

of course, if hes not perfect he will be terrible. there will be no middle ground with him.

Not a chance. That guy's horrible AND he's a head case.

....LMAO....those creamsicle unis and the late great John McKay's "execution" proclamation..........gotta love it.................

I think I may be the only one that liked those uniforms lol! They should have at least kept the helmet.

I think I may be the only one that liked those uniforms lol! They should have at least kept the helmet.

They're different but not terrible. Would be nice to see them use them once a year. I mean, I think they're better than the bumble bee unies that the Steelers use.