2017 worst team ever?

No way they will be as bad as the expansion Buccaneers.

Yep.

Anyone that says Tampa wasn't the worst team ever probably didn't see them.

The Bills were pretty bad that same year.....the Bucs almost beat us!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

Anyone that says Tampa wasn't the worst team ever probably didn't see them.

The Bills were pretty bad that same year.....the Bucs almost beat us!

....closer to home and more current, getting swept by the Jets last year ranks easily in my top 10 most painful moments over the last 55 years....

0 for the 70's against Miami was way way way worse than that.

...certainly had some memorable teams in that era and were fun to watch...Greise, Kiick, Czonka, Warfied, Mercury, Nicky B, Dick Anderson, the "killer Bees", etc......although Bills came up short, it was some damn good football...and the 80's had Marino, the Marx Brothers,etc...........

...certainly had some memorable teams in that era and were fun to watch...Greise, Kiick, Czonka, Warfied, Mercury, Nicky B, Dick Anderson, the "killer Bees", etc......although Bills came up short, it was some damn good football...and the 80's had Marino, the Marx Brothers,etc...........

The Bills almost beat the 72 Dolphins. I couldn't believe when Dennis Shaw let Manny Fernandez steal the ball from him.

I was at the game in 79 when Tom Dempsey shanked the last second 34 yarder on opening day.

That wasn't Dempsey's first shank to lose a game at Rich stadium. He missed a 26 yarder to beat the Bills in 73 when he was with the Eagles.

That guy made a career off his 63 yarder. He really wasn't a very good kicker but he stayed around forever.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

No they won't. They'll be awful. They won't be able to move the football at all. Hyperbole aside, they will have one of the worst offenses EVER. The defense will be about average. The Jets will be one of those trash teams that Bills fans irrationally worry about and then we win 35-10.

Voice of reason right here, folks. LOL at those of you telling everyone to beware.

No they won't. They'll be awful. They won't be able to move the football at all. Hyperbole aside, they will have one of the worst offenses EVER. The defense will be about average. The Jets will be one of those trash teams that Bills fans irrationally worry about and then we win 35-10.

Like last year when people were fretting about Kaepernick/RG III beating us or in 2014 when people thought the Jets would beat us in Detriot?

I was at the game in 79 when Tom Dempsey shanked the last second 34 yarder on opening day.

I have never been colder than at that game. Cotton Tee shirt, rain, wind, froze my nuts off. Least they cut the bastard the next day. To this day my most hated Bill becuase of that kick.

Bucs by far worst team ever.

Like last year when people were fretting about Kaepernick/RG III beating us or in 2014 when people thought the Jets would beat us in Detriot?

It happens every year. We get all worked up over some garbage team(s). The Bills will pound the Jets twice. The Jets are only going to win about 2 games. The Bills don't lose to those types of teams.