Club Seat Question

Long time season ticket holder here who decided to leave the 50 yarders and head up to the club level section 236. I have never sat or been up to the clubs. I know they are heated with radiant heat and im under cover being in row 15 but my question is what other amenities can I expect i.e. drink service, type of food/drinks available in the concourse etc? Thanks and go Bills.

Long time season ticket holder here who decided to leave the 50 yarders and head up to the club level section 236. I have never sat or been up to the clubs. I know they are heated with radiant heat and im under cover being in row 15 but my question is what other amenities can I expect i.e. drink service, type of food/drinks available in the concourse etc? Thanks and go Bills.

There are party invites, events, on field stuff trips and then at stays open. The food choices weren't terribly different last year that I recall. My brother and I are in Van Miller as well. We really like it. It gets hot with the radiant heat.

i don't have seasons, but i try to go to 2-3 games a year, and we always sit in the kelly club. i'm going to assume it's the same as van miller.

i think it's great. you pretty much eliminate the possibility of some drunk a-hole screaming in your ear the entire time. there's a full bar where you can get mixed drinks, that's open before, after, and through out the entire game. the bathroom lines are quick,and it's pretty clean as well. easy go get into, etc. i don't do a lot of eating when i'm inside the game, but i do like the beef on weck that they have. it's just a super nice way to see the game.

I've sat in the Van Miller club once and the Kelly Club once.

I didn't pay for either.

The lack of bathroom lines, non-existent beer lines, and the RedZone/other game coverage in the lounges makes it ALL worth it. Along with no one climbing over you in a stupor.

I don't understand eating at the stadium as I tailgate once a year when I go and could not fit another bit of food in anyway.

I see Teef and I think alike.

Edited by Seasons1992

I've been in the club seats a few times. It is nice to have no lines for anything. The only thing for me is that you feel removed from the action. I tend to walk up to the bar and then end up grabbing a beer and just watching the TVs inside. Same happens when I go to hockey games in a box.

I tend to walk up to the bar and then end up grabbing a beer and just watching the TVs inside. Same happens when I go to hockey games in a box.

Can you explain how you willingly pay to go to the game and park, then willingly choose to eschew the live action right in front of you to instead watch a tv you could watch at your house? Trying to understand that thinking.

you wimps. there's nothing like the feeling of cold hard steel on your butt in the endzone bleachers!

:thumbsup:

I so knew that was coming! I have served my time since a little boy- I am ok with being "a wimp"- go Bills

Can you explain how you willingly pay to go to the game and park, then willingly choose to eschew the live action right in front of you to instead watch a tv you could watch at your house? Trying to understand that thinking.

To each their own

We moved to VanMiller this year, row 15 237. Last 2 years been in McGuire. Fergy and jack are in VanMiller.

We're gonna have to start a secret club, call it the Row 15 club.

what other amenities can I expect i.e. drink service, type of food/drinks available in the concourse etc? Thanks and go Bills.

Bar is open throughout the entire game, and for a little bit after. Drink service at your seat if you want it, majority of people just go back inside. More upscale food choices. Only time there's a long line at the bathrooms is halftime, but it moves right along.

Bar is open throughout the entire game, and for a little bit after. Drink service at your seat if you want it, majority of people just go back inside. More upscale food choices. Only time there's a long line at the bathrooms is halftime, but it moves right along.

We're in 12 or 13, used to be in 15 in the old days. I'd love to be back to 15 again but need that aisle seat.

No lines for food, beer, or bathrooms. Can drink the whole game. Warm and toasty in December. Servers get to know you by name and bring drinks to your seat at set intervals.

The downside is the crowd around you isn't that much fun, and a lot of seats get sold to division rivals at a premium. Loads of Jets fans always around me, ugh.

Longtime Jim Kelly Clubber who also came in from the 300 level 50 yard line

Its a totally different game day experience

While I miss the noise level and intensity of the fans in the 300 level it is replaced by increased safety and great service

Very few drunks and never seen a fight

Fans are much friendlier with visiting team fans

In seat alcohol, beer, coffee, and hot choc service all game

The food, especially the carvery and desert options, is a cut above, some of the best sports food I've ever had

Radiant seat heating is great

Entering the staduim cuts your cue in line by about half

Parking in lot 6 is sweet

The extra expense aside its a quasi luxury game day experience

jc

We did that for the Bills at Jags. We were the only people left in our row, since it was slightly hotter that the surface of the sun sitting in our seats. We were subbing our OL that day due to heat. Even Marcus Stroud (former Jag) said it was the hottest game he'd ever experienced. MISERABLE!

Same here...row 12 on the aisle. I like being able to get up and go.

I'll pay a serious premium to be on the aisle!!!

I've sat in the Van Miller club once and the Kelly Club once.

I didn't pay for either.

The lack of bathroom lines, non-existent beer lines, and the RedZone/other game coverage in the lounges makes it ALL worth it. Along with no one climbing over you in a stupor.

I don't understand eating at the stadium as I tailgate once a year when I go and could not fit another bit of food in anyway.

I see Teef and I think alike.

Awesome I love the idea of no lines and good service

We moved to VanMiller this year, row 15 237. Last 2 years been in McGuire. Fergy and jack are in VanMiller.

I am row 15 right next door! Be cool to see ferg and jack

Longtime Jim Kelly Clubber who also came in from the 300 level 50 yard line

Its a totally different game day experience

While I miss the noise level and intensity of the fans in the 300 level it is replaced by increased safety and great service

Very few drunks and never seen a fight

Fans are much friendlier with visiting team fans

In seat alcohol, beer, coffee, and hot choc service all game

The food, especially the carvery and desert options, is a cut above, some of the best sports food I've ever had

Radiant seat heating is great

Entering the staduim cuts your cue in line by about half

Parking in lot 6 is sweet

The extra expense aside its a quasi luxury game day experience

jc

It is so nice to have that service. I am coming up from the 100's dead on the 50 row 10 seats 1 and 2. I will miss the closeness to the field and the action on the sidelines what I wont miss is the camera guy in my way and the long trek up to the bathroom. Also the food/beer options stinks in that area.

Lot 6 parking im excited for as well- is it hard getting out? I usually park in this private lot on 20a which is oddly enough dead on the 50 and easy to get out. I would pay 50 bucks more to park in lot 6 but im worried about the line getting out.

Row 15 is widest row. I like it for leg room. VanMiller club get together? I was happy to get to in VanMiller this year.

Great to know as I have row 15 plus its right by the suites where heat pours out I think when the windows are open?

Thats fantastic- thank you!

Don't dare standing up on third and long, you will get yelled at. I will keep my seats in section 132.

i don't think this is the case at all. if there's a big play on the line, people always stand and cheer. they just don't want you standing and screaming every second of the game. i personally don't want to sit behind someone what stands the entire time either.

There can be a bit of a wait to get out of lot 6 depending on the game, on one hand you get out quicker than most of the stadium and to your car very fast, on the other hand its just 2-3 lanes of exit and you have to real careful of all pedestrians

My exp is, say as compared to the private lots like the Hammer one, and all the other Bills lots I've parked in over the years, it still exits quicker, on some games, you are literally out in minutes, others not so much

jc

My JK seats are 3rd row aisle on the 45 yard line so I actually only get a smidgen of the radiant heating but the sightlines are beyond spectacular and because there is no overhang you feel the full effect of being outside in good weather, esp in Sep and Oct, and the yearly summer game in Nov

My only complaint is that on that side of the field sometimes the sun really bears down on you....(first world complaint)

The fave thing about my section is that I have a longtime season ticket holder right behind me, when someone stands at the beginning of the play, he yells quite loudly, 'DOWN IN FRONT' and he is very very effective, almost shaming the stander, he kind of trains the newbies, anyone who was given tickets for that game, and other teams fans, I love this guy, he really makes the game day exp that much better, lol, he also knows not to do it on key 3rd down D plays in the 2nd half, as he stands himself....

jc

Don't dare standing up on third and long, you will get yelled at. I will keep my seats in section 132.

This is why I will never pay to sit in the club sections again.

i don't think this is the case at all. if there's a big play on the line, people always stand and cheer. they just don't want you standing and screaming every second of the game. i personally don't want to sit behind someone what stands the entire time either.

I do think it was the case where I was sitting. I got some club tickets from a friend and brought my father and little cousin. Hardly a raucous crowd. The fans around us were absolutely brutal. I think it's permissible to stand and cheer on 3rd downs and big plays near the goal line. By no means were we standing up "every second of the game." We got berated for nearly the entire game. I certainly would never, ever pay money to sit among these pathetic trouser stain fans again in my life.

It's a live football game. If you want to sit down for the entire game stay home and watch from your recliner. Weak.

I do think it was the case where I was sitting. I got some club tickets from a friend and brought my father and little cousin. Hardly a raucous crowd. The fans around us were absolutely brutal. I think it's permissible to stand and cheer on 3rd downs and big plays near the goal line. By no means were we standing up "every second of the game." We got berated for nearly the entire game. I certainly would never, ever pay money to sit among these pathetic trouser stain fans again in my life.

It's a live football game. If you want to sit down for the entire game stay home and watch from your recliner. Weak.

Which club were your seats? Because in the Kelly club I never witnessed that. In particular those sitting in the section below the Sabres box. It can get pretty loud and no one complains that I ever heard.

Which club were your seats? Because in the Kelly club I never witnessed that. In particular those sitting in the section below the Sabres box. It can get pretty loud and no one complains that I ever heard.

IIRC...it was the Paul Maguire Club. Why? Is that the old folks club section or something :lol:

The fave thing about my section is that I have a longtime season ticket holder right behind me, when someone stands at the beginning of the play, he yells quite loudly, 'DOWN IN FRONT' and he is very very effective, almost shaming the stander, he kind of trains the newbies, anyone who was given tickets for that game, and other teams fans, I love this guy, he really makes the game day exp that much better, lol, he also knows not to do it on key 3rd down D plays in the 2nd half, as he stands himself....

So he decides for everyone when it is okay to sit or stand? Not trying to be combative as to each their own but I hate this. I'm not rude about standing if there is an elderly or otherwise incapable person sitting behind me to the point I have offered to move back a row and switch seats. However I am excited to be there, excited to watch Bills football, and there to be loud. All of that is difficult while sitting. All of that is probably why I don't sit in clubs when I go :bag: which sucks because the amenities are amazing. As others have mentioned the food, bathrooms, and (my favorite) ability to get mixed drinks are top notch and a fantastic way to watch sports.

I stand while I watch the game in my living room each week when home. I get that some games can be boring and there is a lot of down time in football games but I prefer to stand almost the entire time. That is what home field advantage is all about imo. I loved my end zone seats as it was the norm to stand not sit. I have seasons in the dome for SU Basketball and purposely chose to go high up so I can stand.

I stand while I watch the game in my living room each week when home. I get that some games can be boring and there is a lot of down time in football games but I prefer to stand almost the entire time. That is what home field advantage is all about imo. I loved my end zone seats as it was the norm to stand not sit. I have seasons in the dome for SU Basketball and purposely chose to go high up so I can stand.

I stand for much of the game at home too....haha. Drives my wife up the wall.

Wow, you didn't get suspicious when the usher at the entrance to your section asked if anyone in your party had a walker or cane they wanted to check?

lol...seriously? Is that section primarily for the old farts? It didn't seem that way....good mix of people.

My JK seats are 3rd row aisle on the 45 yard line so I actually only get a smidgen of the radiant heating but the sightlines are beyond spectacular and because there is no overhang you feel the full effect of being outside in good weather, esp in Sep and Oct, and the yearly summer game in Nov

My only complaint is that on that side of the field sometimes the sun really bears down on you....(first world complaint)

jc

This is when I'd establish dominance and slap him in the face with a stack of $ and tell him to GTFO. Nobody is going to tell me to sit down. Period.

I stand for much of the game at home too....haha. Drives my wife up the wall.

lol...seriously? Is that section primarily for the old farts? It didn't seem that way....good mix of people.

No, i'm joking. But as far as the heated seats in the Kelly club. Ours have been broke for a couple of years. Ever since Shady got that restructured contract. Coincidence? Edited by Best Player Available

No, i'm joking. But as far as the heated seats in the Kelly club. Ours have been broke for a couple of years. Ever since Shady got that restructured contract. Coincidence?

so many seats heaters stopped working that they put in the radiant heaters. Edited by mead107

so many seats heaters stopped working that they put in the radiant heaters.

From what I have heard the radiant heat is better anyways

This is when I'd establish dominance and slap him in the face with a stack of $ and tell him to GTFO. Nobody is going to tell me to sit down. Period.

Make it rain

so many seats heaters stopped working that they put in the radiant heaters.

It seems the wives miss them most. I could care less. Plus I can't make most December games. The gameday experience in the clubs is great. I am sure in all of them at times you will find ex players dating too the 60's signing and B-essing at certain games. ( for some reason always the pats***) We have seen Joe D twice. I think he has seasons. I asked him both times. can I buy you a drink? the second year he said yes. He wanted a bottle of water. Great guy. We told him because of the shape he was in. He looked game ready.

Edited by Best Player Available

i've heard people say this before, and i just don't get it. i'm sure it happens, but maybe it's a particular section. i've been to the clubs dozens of times, and honestly not once have i seen someone be yelled at for standing and cheering. i've never seen someone be excessive about it either. everyone around us always stands on big defensive plays, etc. everyone stands after tds, big first downs, etc as well. if it's 2 and 7, and some one is standing, i could see them getting bitched at.

i sit in the kelly club as well, and have literally never seen it.