What's the scope of ongoing stadium construction work?

Stopped by the Bills Store yesterday and noticed two cranes outside the stadium. Upon closer inspection, whole sections of upper deck seating were being removed.

I assume they're replacing those seats. Anyone know what the full project scope is?

good question. I noticed in some of the mini camp film that parts of the upper deck looked black. Asked in the Shout box but nobody replied with a answer there either.

they're stealing the Vikings stadium with some David Copperfield-esque stunt

I can't decide if that place is too modern or my favourite stadium in the league. The inside is awesome, but the outside is what confuses me. The new Mercedes Benz Stadium in Philly is looking incredible as well.

I can't decide if that place is too modern or my favourite stadium in the league. The inside is awesome, but the outside is what confuses me. The new Mercedes Benz Stadium in Philly is looking incredible as well.

Atlanta

LOL. Where else do you throw up?

To the outside of your mouth

Atlanta

To the outside of your mouth

thanks, was going to correct it

tickets are still sort of cheap.

cheaper than buffalo home opener and carolina.

i was amazed.

i'm shelling out about $1k for the three games

Have to ask Hammer.

The remove of seats was I think for resealing the upper deck or it might also have been for leveling/patching the decking. The cranes are for the new field lighting. It looks like less lights which will produce more lumens. Also the grass (from a New Jersey farm) is down on the new practice fields. They finished that part yesterday.

The remove of seats was I think for resealing the upper deck or it might also have been for leveling/patching the decking. The cranes are for the new field lighting. It looks like less lights which will produce more lumens. Also the grass (from a New Jersey farm) is down on the new practice fields. They finished that part yesterday.

Thanks Hammer. I figured you'd know.

Stopped by the Bills Store yesterday and noticed two cranes outside the stadium. Upon closer inspection, whole sections of upper deck seating were being removed.

I assume they're replacing those seats. Anyone know what the full project scope is?

What did the workers at the store tell you? Edited by Just Jack

I like bench seating.

I didn't mind them as seats. But when some people would beat on them all game apparently not realizing (or caring) that the noise albeit irritating to those of us nearby, would not even be able to be heard at field level.

Being aluminum that was annoying to say the least.

I didn't mind them as seats. But when some people would beat on them all game apparently not realizing (or caring) that the noise albeit irritating to those of us nearby, would not even be able to be heard at field level.

That's the beauty. When you're too hoarse to yell, you beat on the benches.

Those benches are specifically for banging on when we're on 3rd down defense.

It's in the stadium guide.

Those benches are specifically for banging on when we're on 3rd down defense.

It's in the stadium guide.

What about the HIGHLY annoying train horn blaring out of every speaker? Is that in there also? Along with extreme drunkenness and table-crashing?

What about the HIGHLY annoying train horn blaring out of every speaker? Is that in there also? Along with extreme drunkenness and table-crashing?

Take the horn up with the AV department.

And if you can get a table past security, you are allowed to smash it in-house. Bylaws and the such.