JP Losman sighting

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What you want to do is throw a 60 yard bomb. If your guy isn't open down the field, just skip it off the turf on the 5 yard cross."

Seriously though, he was a cool dude who embraced the city of Buffalo. His bombs to Lee Evans were fun to watch.

He came down here for a surf, headed to Bells. I surf the other side of the bay so was unlikely to see him in the lineup. Had mates from Torquay that I was telling to look out for the Bills QB...

He came down here for a surf, headed to Bells. I surf the other side of the bay so was unlikely to see him in the lineup. Had mates from Torquay that I was telling to look out for the Bills QB...

This sounds really cool but makes no sense to me. I must be getting old...

Is this some place in Ireland? I'm confused.

"What you want to do is throw a 60 yard bomb. If your guy isn't open down the field, just skip it off the turf on the 5 yard cross."

Seriously though, he was a cool dude who embraced the city of Buffalo. His bombs to Lee Evans were fun to watch.

JP and crew used to regularly come in to a joint where I worked on Elmwood for sunday brunch in the summertime.

Super chill, soft spoken and down to earth guy.

Great guy. I took care of him at the Ghostbar in Vegas in his 3rd year. He loved the city and it seemed like he was really a genuine guy. Too bad he couldn't figure out how to play QB in the NFL.

34 fumbles...

my memory is of him panic running out the back of the endzone for the easy safety when the rush was almost there

and then running for his life before seeing Evans way downfield a few times

My feelings of Losman and Manuel are the same. They tried their best both on and off the field. They respected the city and the franchise. It's not their fault we were too stupid to draft them.

There was an article about Dareus and his coaches after the one about Losman. I must say that it was very encouraging. It sounds like Marcel is getting the discipline that (imo) he strongly needs to play up to his potential in this league.

I don't think that Marcel had much of a chance to reach his peak with Rex due to the easy ship he ran, not to mention the stupid defense he employed.