JP Losman sighting

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this talk about the same JP Losman QB of the Las Vegas Locomotives? The guy that lead them too a championship in the leagues first season? What an electric QB he was there. lol. i'll bet the locomotives trophy (a repurposed amateur league bowling trophy) still means a lot too him.

In the end he was drafted by the Bills, and is just a data point in a very long string of QB failure. My Buddy's nieces in Buffalo said when he was in Buffalo. He was pretty popular with the girls in the Elmwood Ave. bars. He had fun. He even had his moments on the field. Too bad you can count them on one hand.

He had a better game in Houston than EJ did, that's for sure. Both of them threw brutal pick-6's though.

In the end, he was nothing close to a good QB, but he got way more than deserved abuse, thanks to the nitwits who said he wasn't that bad & just needed more time. As usual.

If anyone's interested, losman will be on the john Murphy show tommorow at 1pm. Definitely interested to hear this interview myself

Might want to read the transcript. I remeber his voice sounding like that of a male gymnast. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :flirt: