JP Losman sighting

JP was a chill dude who didn't love football and rubbed a lot of players the wrong way. Lee Evans was his only friend on the team. You can't be a leader if no one wants to follow you.

I defended the guy a lot when he was here. It his personality and Lack of leadership doomed him. Wish him well though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always heard that he rubbed teammates the wrong way, but I often wondered what it is that actual did so.

He came in super cocky without proving a thing. He would run in practice after the play was over making the defense look bad. He talked crap about the other qbs in his draft, to the point when Big Ben was talking crap about him before he shook his hand.

I think he mellowed over the years but cocky rookie qbs never go over well.

He came in super cocky without proving a thing. He would run in practice after the play was over making the defense look bad. He talked crap about the other qbs in his draft, to the point when Big Ben was talking crap about him before he shook his hand.

I think he mellowed over the years but cocky rookie qbs never go over well.

That's what I thought I had heard, but I also see lots of posts saying he was a chill nice guy. That stuff makes him sound more like a jerk to me.

That's what I thought I had heard, but I also see lots of posts saying he was a chill nice guy. That stuff makes him sound more like a jerk to me.

I think he was a chill guy outside of the field. The first time I met him, someone spilled a drink on him and he just laughed it off. I don't think that happens with Brady or arodgers.

I think he was a chill guy outside of the field. The first time I met him, someone spilled a drink on him and he just laughed it off. I don't think that happens with Brady or arodgers.

Brady would whine and call for a flag.....

This x10000. Yea this guy I knew spilled his drink on arodgers and we never heard from him again. I'd rather spill my drink on Losman any day of the week

They all had contracts that paid them more than what Tyrod Taylor's contract is paying him this year.

They all had lower completion rates than Tyrod has for the past 2 seasons.

They all had rocket arms, but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn when needed.

34 fumbles...

my memory is of him panic running out the back of the endzone for the easy safety when the rush was almost there

and then running for his life before seeing Evans way downfield a few times

With the OL that was "protecting" him at that time, it was never a surprise to see him running. Man were we bad except for the extremely young Jason Peters.

In 2005, for instance we sported a line of Mike Gandy, Bennie Anderson, Trey Teague, the fossil relics of Chris Villarrial and Peters. Then in 2006 we upgraded with Melvin Fowler, Duke Preston and Terrance Pennington.

With the OL that was "protecting" him at that time, it was never a surprise to see him running. Man were we bad except for the extremely young Jason Peters.

In 2005, for instance we sported a line of Mike Gandy, Bennie Anderson, Trey Teague, the fossil relics of Chris Villarrial and Peters. Then in 2006 we upgraded with Melvin Fowler, Duke Preston and Terrance Pennington.

JP made that oline look much worse though. When Trent came in, sacks went down.

JP wasn't a smart qb. He was the new version of RJ.

Oh there's no denying our o-line was bad but at the same time what success did JP have after he left Buffalo and no arena football doesn't count :lol:

Let's face it he just wasn't a great quarterback and it was an absolutely dumb front office decision to trade up for him, especially when we could've had a shot at Aaron Rodgers the following year

My feelings of Losman and Manuel are the same. They tried their best both on and off the field. They respected the city and the franchise. It's not their fault we were too stupid to draft them.

My feelings of Losman and Manuel are the same. They tried their best both on and off the field. They respected the city and the franchise. It's not their fault we were too stupid to draft them.

Hear hear...2 really great guys who i wish had some QB talent.You can't blame them...just the Bills crappy organization. There is rarely a happy ending in Buffalo sports.

I cant imagine Brady in a fight.

Is this talk about the same JP Losman QB of the Las Vegas Locomotives? The guy that lead them too a championship in the leagues first season? What an electric QB he was there. lol. i'll bet the locomotives trophy (a repurposed amateur league bowling trophy) still means a lot too him.

In the end he was drafted by the Bills, and is just a data point in a very long string of QB failure. My Buddy's nieces in Buffalo said when he was in Buffalo. He was pretty popular with the girls in the Elmwood Ave. bars. He had fun. He even had his moments on the field. Too bad you can count them on one hand.