Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is fine for Jeff to not like Frazier's style of coaching defense.... but to pretend that a guy who has coached in the league for 18 years, been a defensive coordinator in 3 different places before Buffalo and a former Head Coach (one that reached the playoffs to boot) is some clown with no credentials is the bit I find ridiculous. This isn't like some of the odd coordinator hires we have had here in the past. It made sense and, I think, I said Frazier was a likely candidate before McDermott's hiring was confirmed.

That's also spoken with total disregard to the idea that Frazier will be running McDermott's scheme here.

That's also spoken with total disregard to the idea that Frazier will be running McDermott's scheme here.

Yea I think it will be the scheme they ran when they worked together in Philly.... but even if it is Frazier running a Tampa two I still think he deserves more respect than being talked about as if he is clueless.

Yea I think it will be the scheme they ran when they worked together in Philly.... but even if it is Frazier running a Tampa two I still think he deserves more respect than being talked about as if he is clueless.

No question in my mind that Frazier was hired because he had experience with that scheme in 2000-2001.

Jeff's major concern with Frazier--at least as he explained it to me--is his play-calling as a DC. However, I can't imagine that McDermott won't have his hands in the mix there.

You're right! They should have just hired you, you know with your vast wealth of knowledge and experience that you have over these people who have successfully led teams to Super Bowls. I mean, you have Google on your side, what else do you need? :rolleyes:

what the heck are you talking about? someone said we couldn't sign him to a guaranteed deal because of the salary cap and i said that they are wrong and that they should google how it works. I'm not sure if you are trying to be funny or if you are simply not intelligent enough to comprehend this discussion. usually it's the latter when someone lashes out like that

FIFY.

Blasphemy Doc!

but they need to be from right place..ie not anyplace in the Inner Harbor, and from a legit place that uses only Jumbo Lump and just a scooch of binder...and most important using only fresh, non-pasteurized Blue Crab from the Bay...none of this crap Crab from Vietnam that Phillips packages up andsells

Someone needs to find the Baltimore equivalent of Tempo and sabotage the crab bisque

cmon dude, its Ballmer...its called She Crab soup...they don't do no fancy bisque in a good working class town!

BTW, called she crab soup as when crabs were plentiful no liked to eat the females, so they used them in soup!

your fun fact for the day!