Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

So basically, the Bills offered him what they believed his market value was based on his age and recent production. I applaud this approach. Not too long ago, Whaley would've opened the vault for him, just like most fans were asking them to do.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they idiots? They want to win and have some passion in getting a good player here.

if you go back a few pages, you'll see the posts a certain poster was making (about our GM and Shady). :D

I'm with you...

if you go back a few pages, you'll see the posts a certain poster was making (about our GM and Shady). :D

I'm with you...

Very good.

Mike Garafolo Retweeted Buffalo Bills

Just because Maclin left doesn't mean the Bills are out of the running. Heard he enjoyed his visit there. Ravens getting their crack now.

It's a good look on our part if we didn't buckle and give him more than our front office believes he is worth. Would we benefit from having maclin on the team? Of course. That being said, hopefully the days of us over paying to bring talent here is over.

It is fine for Jeff to not like Frazier's style of coaching defense.... but to pretend that a guy who has coached in the league for 18 years, been a defensive coordinator in 3 different places before Buffalo and a former Head Coach (one that reached the playoffs to boot) is some clown with no credentials is the bit I find ridiculous. This isn't like some of the odd coordinator hires we have had here in the past. It made sense and, I think, I said Frazier was a likely candidate before McDermott's hiring was confirmed.

It is not always the case....but quite often former head coaches make pretty good coordinator's because they were really good at what they do to to actually become a head coach......and therefore was a promising hire.

And jeff...you are totally entitled to your opinion.....:P

Jeff McLane‏Verified account @Jeff_McLane

Asked Doug Pederson if the #Eagles have any interest in signing Jeremy Maclin. "At this time, no," he said.

Is it a "red flag" that coaches with ties to Reid are lukewarm-- McD's comment and now Peterson. Has he lost a step? Injury recovery taking longer?

Like I said, Maclin may not get the contract he wants from anyone.

Jeff McLane‏Verified account @Jeff_McLane

Asked Doug Pederson if the #Eagles have any interest in signing Jeremy Maclin. "At this time, no," he said.

Is it a "red flag" that coaches with ties to Reid are lukewarm-- McD's comment and now Peterson. Has he lost a step? Injury recovery taking longer?

The Eagles signed Alshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith and drafted Mack Hollins. I think their lack of interest is because they're already set at the position.

The Eagles signed Alshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith and drafted Mack Hollins. I think their lack of interest is because they're already set at the position.

Not to mention that they still have Jordan Matthews, Nelson Agholor, and Dorial Green-Beckham