Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out how Gendry was able to run so far so fast

http://www.marieclaire.com/culture/news/a28975/game-of-thrones-truck-background-scene/

Giphy

Naturally, I re-watched the episode just to make sure, and the truck didn't show up—unless it was edited out when Game of Thrones producers noticed the error.

found-a-pickup-truck-in-the-background-o

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

http://www.marieclaire.com/culture/news/a28975/game-of-thrones-truck-background-scene/

Giphy

Naturally, I re-watched the episode just to make sure, and the truck didn't show up—unless it was edited out when Game of Thrones producers noticed the error.

That explains the fast travel. All is forgiven. :thumbsup:

Giphy

Jon Snow was pitching Infiniti in the offseason

Gendry should pitch Ram Trucks

They just go to a black screen to end it all, you'll wonder if your cable suddenly went out, won't that be clever....

I doubt it will be like The Sopranos or god forbid Lost because Martin has already told Weiss and Beinoff how his series ends. It's just the execution of how they get there that will be key. I'm hoping for a final season on par with the last season of Breaking Bad.

Looks more Toyota to me.

I was going for the Baratheon stag / Dodge Ram but okay then

Toyota Tundra for trips North of The Wall

They just go to a black screen to end it all, you'll wonder if your cable suddenly went out, won't that be clever....

Or we find out the Night King is living and it is in fact the Starks, Lannisters, Targaryians, etc who are the Army of the Dead

And the episode is directed by M Night Shumalumalumalumalumalumalumon

Or we find out the Night King is living and it is in fact the Starks, Lannisters, Targaryians, etc who are the Army of the Dead

And the episode is directed by M Night Shumalumalumalumalumalumalumon

Nah. Bob Newhart wakes up and tells his wife he had a crazy dream about dragons.

I doubt it will be like The Sopranos or god forbid Lost because Martin has already told Weiss and Beinoff how his series ends. It's just the execution of how they get there that will be key. I'm hoping for a final season on par with the last season of Breaking Bad.

"Say my name."

"You're...Tyrion Lannister."

"You're goddamn right."

Need a good spoiler feature that tells me the core 8 minutes that drive th plot forward or do anything.

Skip the first 10 minutes, a bunch of men on a dumb mission say dumb sexual insults...

Skip minutes 22 to 38, another waste of time with Dany standing there or riding on a dragon which we've seen now 15 times, it wasn't thrilling the first time in 2017...

Hope they don't let me down huge tonight. Getting like the last few seasons of Entourage where I felt totally ripped off but watched out of some combo of loyalty and pity, and got burned again.

I'm guessing you'll be let down...it's still very entertaining, at least. Considering the entire series leading up to this, the plot holes toward the end are pretty minor.

Hope they don't let me down huge tonight. Getting like the last few seasons of Entourage where I felt totally ripped off but watched out of some combo of loyalty and pity, and got burned again.

I don't expect too much to happen overly exciting.

Either Cerci joins forces or there is a BBQ.

One thing I've noticed this season, and tonite's finale may be different, but thus far they have scaled down the boobage. With the exception of the Missandrei / Greywolf scent, I don't recall any of the scenes GoT was so notorious for

1) Missandei.

2) Grey Worm.

3) Nathalie Emmanuele's got such a crackin' figure, I can forgive them.

Cersei and Dany are Queens

The only Kings left are the King of the North and the King of the Dead....

Yes, Queens count in this formula I think. They're fair game. I'd be surprised if either go tonight, Cersei's clock is ticking but it feels like she makes it into season the final season. Snow could die again (and be resurrected again). Isn't Euron a King? He definitely could go.