Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dany would be Jon Snow's aunt so if him and Dany fall in love before they find out Jon's half Targaryen that would be somewhat awkward.

I'm still 50/50 on that theory because the show doesn't go out of its way to offer hints like they did of Jon Snow's true parentage, but there are enough clues that he's possibly a Targaryen. As for Jaime, I don't see him turning on Cersei. Ever. He's going to die because of it.

He should have in the last episode...

No, Rhaegar, Dany's oldest brother, was Jon's father.

Hmmmm.... damn GOT.... guess I'm getting my characters all kinda mixed up... so Ned's sister's pregnancy was kept secret with Dagny's older brother, not father?

I guess that makes more sense :thumbsup:

Hmmmm.... damn GOT.... guess I'm getting my characters all kinda mixed up... so Ned's sister's pregnancy was kept secret with Dagny's older brother, not father?

I guess that makes more sense :thumbsup:

Ned's sister wanted it kept secret from Robert, because she knew that he would want Jon killed as Jon has a legitimate claim to the Iron Throne.

I don't expect Cersei to survive the final events. For me, I always theorized Jamie would in fact turn on Cersei and he would be a kingslayer (queen) twice.

I also thought it could be Arya, but her decision to head North at the crossroads has me firmly leaning towards the former.

In any case....I am extremely pumped for these last three episodes this year. Extended run times the rest of the way. The last two episodes are record lengths.

Edited by Rockpile233

I don't expect Cersei to survive the final events. For me, I always theorized Jamie would in fact turn on Cersei and he would be a kingslayer (queen) twice.

I also thought it could be Arya, but her decision to head North at the crossroads has me firmly leaning towards the former.

In any case....I am extremely pumped for these last three episodes this year. Extended run times the rest of the way. The last two episodes are record lengths.

There are only 3 more episodes already?!?!

Damnit!!!

Rhaella, the Mad King's sister-wife.

Damn. You're good.

And I even read the first 3 1/2 books 0:)

Rhaella, the Mad King's sister-wife.

I agree with Jaime killing Cersei and then possibly dying either by suicide or in battle. They could of easily made this season another 10 episodes and gave us more dialogue between the characters as it seems characters are just teleporting from one destination to another. I'm psyched for the final three as well.

I remember her wrestling with the fact his betrayal didn't really fit. His betrayal was in no way motivated by love, nor did she ever love him.

Also, Martin is the king of sending readers down dead ends. With all the love interests Dany has had over the seasons, I think it would be fitting for the love betrayal to have a different meaning than one would expect.

Just a theory.

Daario Naharis maybe? Maybe he returns slavers bay to a slave trade city after being left behind? Or he leads the second sons as sell swords for Cersei?

Edited by section122

BREAKING NEWS: Daenerys Targaryan trades Drogon, Rhaegal to Army of the Dead for undead Hodor and 2018 undead pick. Targaryen Hand Brandon Beane to hold press conference at 4pm Central Dornish Time.

:D Well, Drogon was injury prone.

Can someone confirm that the best attack angle to a line of enemy soldiers via flying dragon napalm would be parallel as opposed to perpendicular?

In that particular case, perpendicular. Basic cavalry vs. pike tactics is that you want to break the line and open a gap for the cavalry to get through into the tactical depth. That leaves you with a wing of the line isolated with cavalry on its flank and rear, with the other wing needing to reorient (with difficulty) to support it. Allows you to exploit the mobility of your cavalry to defeat the wings of the army separately - or better yet, rout and pursue them.

Parallel, you don't attack the line in depth, meaning your cavalry can't exploit the opening. Reserves behind the front line will stop your cavalry cold, and you never want to break the momentum of your cavalry charge, or you'll lose badly. So a deep, narrow penetration of the line is better than a wide, shallow one, as it allows you to better maintain the momentum.

(Source: Philip II of Macedon and the tactics he developed for the Companion Cavalry. Actually, the producers probably did it because it looked cool, but they did get it right.)