Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Sam leave the Nights Watch and become head of the Tarley house?

Danny being the Aunt should make her the next in succession and not Jon.

Probably considering if they beat the White Walkers there won't be any more need for the Night's Watch.

Jon is first son to Rhaegar who would of become King when the mad King died. If Rhaegar died his first son (Jon) would become the rightful king when he came of age assuming Rhaegar married Lyanna Stark. Probably why Lyanna was being guarded at the Tower of Joy during her childbirth.

-Sam loses patience at the worst possible time.

-Bronn managed to save Jaime and apparently gets him far away from the battle scene.

-Davos must have a motor to that boat.

-The reunion between Jaime and Tyrion was rushed and weak.

-Cute joke about Gendry still rowing.

-Three people who pet full sized dragons - Dany, Tyrion, Jon. I think it's safe to assume they're all Targaryens.

-Arya may have trained at the House of Black and White, but she's no match for Littlefinger.

-I'd like Quentin Tarantino to just direct an episode of Jon and company just riding and talking for an hour before encountering the Army of the Dead.

Put me in the camp of Arya actually setting up Littlefinger here.

Jon and Gendry can relate to each other being bastards of father's who won Robert's rebellion (just realized Robert used a hammer just like Gendry). I agree that there's a lack of chemistry between Dany and Jon compared to say Jon and Ygritte. I don't know if it's bad acting or the urgency of the moment, but maybe give them time.

Can't discount real feelings as well. Jon and Ygritte are engaged in real life, so there must have been real chemistry there between them. Hard to replicate that level of intensity even with good actors.

Littlefinger is treading on thin ice that asswipe. What was written on that scroll from Sansa while at Kings Landing?

Littlefinger is trying to drive a wedge between the sisters. That scroll was the one Sansa was forced to write by Cersei, asking Rob to come to King's Landing to bend the knee to Joffrey. Littlefinger is hoping that's going to make Arya doubt Sansa's loyalties.

He's going to be dead wrong.

Littlefinger is trying to drive a wedge between the sisters. That scroll was the one Sansa was forced to write by Cersei, asking Rob to come to King's Landing to bend the knee to Joffrey. Littlefinger is hoping that's going to make Arya doubt Sansa's loyalties.

He's going to be dead wrong.

Thanks, I was going to re-watch it tonight and freeze frame the scene with the scroll to try and read it.

Why is it that I can suspend my disbelief about dragons and undead things, but it bothers me that a ship can get from dragonstone to eastwatch so fast?

Because even fantasy has to be internally consistent.

And what kind of plan is it that seven men think they can go out and fight an army of undead thinking they're going to survive?

The kind where it would have been eight, but the guy in charge tells Carl to stay back...

So Cersei is pregnant again? With the evil scientist/doctor walking out just as the presumptive father shows up....

He was telling her his little birds secrets

Thanks, I was going to re-watch it tonight and freeze frame the scene with the scroll to try and read it.

fuzz fuzz come to kings landing fuzz fuzz fuzz fuzz

Joefry the king fuzz fuzz fuzz fuzz

Love Your Sister Sansa

Jon's objective is to capture a walker and bring it to Cersei. (I think Dany believes him)

What Beric Dondarrion is doing is whats f#$%#@ up

I looked around because I too was intrigued. Here is what it said.

Robb,

I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Edited by section122

Because even fantasy has to be internally consistent.

The kind where it would have been eight, but the guy in charge tells Carl to stay back...

(a) I know I'm nitpicking and the series can't go on forever, but in a story where characters' paths don't cross consistently because of travel constraints it is odd that everything works so well this season.

(b) Didn't they bring Gendry along to be a blacksmith (presumably to make dragonglass weapons)? Maybe the guy in charge should have pointed him in the direction of the forge.

The preview shows how !@#$ed they are.

I was shocked by their overconfidence, too.

That fire sword, though...

https://goo.gl/images/ySM7Nx

The Hound is destined to wield Lightbringer.

That fire sword is cool looking, and that's a good group of guys that I didn't see them putting together.

(b) Didn't they bring Gendry along to be a blacksmith (presumably to make dragonglass weapons)? Maybe the guy in charge should have pointed him in the direction of the forge.

That was definitely the Onion Knight's plan - but Gendry wanted to fight. Of course, the Onion Knight could have informed Snow at that moment that Gendry was a skilled smith... that would have been prudent it seems.

That fire sword is cool looking, and that's a good group of guys that I didn't see them putting together.

Agreed. I have been expecting the Brotherhood to team up with Jon - if only so Dondarrion (or John Hurt) can resurrect Snow one more time. That's been set up in the books, and the show kept a few of those references in, so I'm thinking it's coming.

Been too long before something huge happens and takes out someone we never thought would die....

It may not happen this season, but I think it's possible Tyrion or Varys kills Dany for love of the people (third betrayal in the prophecy) if she goes mad with dragon fire. The scene of those two talking last night about not being able to control her is some major foreshadowing imo.