Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a Joffrey or Ramsey fan?

Joffrey and Ramsey are both young and died and certainly not good.. Although the number of good young that have died compared to those two is overwhelming. One issue is it takes time to develope a bad character, so they tend to be older. Unless you are watching the "The Bad Seed."

After I hit post I started thinking it would have been better to just not post the thought. That happens sometimes.

True. :beer:

I have no idea how much of her own stunts she did for that scene, but I did read that she got so good spinning the dagger that she was the one suggesting that cool shot when she shows the dagger to Brienne. I'm assuming from that, she did a fair bit of those moves. And she did them left handed (which Arya is in the book but Williams is a righty in real life).

Wow! I was impressed before I read that.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/game-thrones-maisie-williams-1033874/

"I'm right-handed, and when Mom was reading the first book, she told me about Arya being left-handed," she says. "From then on, I was like, 'Alright, I'm going to try to do everything left-handed.' When I was practicing out in the garden and things I would do left-handed just to feel that rhythm. Unfortunately, when it came to filming, sometimes I have to do things right-handed because of the camera angle and things like that. So some people are a bit annoyed that Arya hasn't done everything left-handed. I wanted to. I really did. But sometimes it was just too tricky and we couldn't do it."

Wow! I was impressed before I read that.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/game-thrones-maisie-williams-1033874/

"I'm right-handed, and when Mom was reading the first book, she told me about Arya being left-handed," she says. "From then on, I was like, 'Alright, I'm going to try to do everything left-handed.' When I was practicing out in the garden and things I would do left-handed just to feel that rhythm. Unfortunately, when it came to filming, sometimes I have to do things right-handed because of the camera angle and things like that. So some people are a bit annoyed that Arya hasn't done everything left-handed. I wanted to. I really did. But sometimes it was just too tricky and we couldn't do it."

Book nerds. Get a life!

It was only the rear guard. Tarley said the majority of the Army had made it with the gold to Kings Landing.

It was only the stragglers, just those taxed with getting the harvest to Kings Landing.

So there goes all the food for the winter and any sieges...

Is Littlefinger going to view the dumping off of the dagger like Ritchie saw Tony dumping off "the jacket" to his maid's husband?

LOL. Odd but interesting comparison. I don't think so as Littlefinger is a more calculated and coy than Richie was. My guess is he's using the dagger as an attempt to drive a wedge between Jon and the rest of his family as technically (at least in their minds) Sansa, Bran, and Arya have more of a right to rule the North than Jon. He knows he can't manipulate Jon. It's going to be a fruitless effort though.

Imagine the feels if Hodor returns as a white walker. People got excited when the giant was marching with the army of the dead.

I never even thought of Hodor coming back as a Wight. Hodor and the giant wouldn't be White Walkers though (just Wights).

I want Benjen to storm into the fray with a half-dead army of his own after the Seven Kingdoms army teeters against the White Walkers like the Eyrie army came in to help Jon win the battle against the Bolton army. THAT would be cool as hell!

Benjen has to come back, right?

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

Imagine the feels if Hodor returns as a white walker. People got excited when the giant was marching with the army of the dead.

And Cersei decides to ally herself with the North to fight the White Walkers...

Undead Hodor versus undead Gregor Clegane.

Is Littlefinger going to view the dumping off of the dagger like Ritchie saw Tony dumping off "the jacket" to his maid's husband?

I think Littlefinger might be wondering if he had just willingly handed over the instrument of his own demise

It was only the rear guard. Tarley said the majority of the Army had made it with the gold to Kings Landing.

I believe he says the gold has arrived and the tail of the army could not support the head if attacked, given the army is stretched so thin.

I'm in the camp thinking most of the army was destroyed. Hence Jaime's suicide charge.