Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the unsullied too Casterly Rock....but behind their the fleet that took them there was being destroyed

So....are they trapped?

They're trapped on the mainland but can easily attack King's Landing marching East. There's either a spy in Dany's camp (Varys maybe) or Jaime/Cersei know exactly how Tyrion thinks because Tyrion's battle strategy has badly backfired.

They're trapped on the mainland but can easily attack King's Landing marching East. There's either a spy in Dany's camp (Varys maybe) or Jaime/Cersei know exactly how Tyrion thinks because Tyrion's battle strategy has badly backfired.

Dany wanted to attack the opposing fleet with her dragons

Perhaps not a bad idea?

Anyone else wondering why in the last 2 episodes first Arya then Bran both had scenes where they had blank stares?

Arya and Hot Pie then Bran and Sansa

Never thought about that, but my guess is they're changed significantly and they aren't the person they used to be. To pretend otherwise would be unrealistic. Jon and Sansa's reunion was a little different because they both went through a lot of horrible things (Jon getting stabbed to death, Sansa being married to two psychos) and both longed for anything resembling home.

Never thought about that, but my guess is they're changed significantly and they aren't the person they used to be. To pretend otherwise would be unrealistic. Jon and Sansa's reunion was a little different because they both went through a lot of horrible things (Jon getting stabbed to death, Sansa being married to two psychos) and both longed for anything resembling home.

Two psychos? Ramsey yeah, but Tyrion is no psycho and all things considered treated her quite well

Anyone else wondering why in the last 2 episodes first Arya then Bran both had scenes where they had blank stares?

Arya and Hot Pie then Bran and Sansa

Bran because he's now an emotionless time wizard.

Arya because she's an emotionless assassin.

Bran is overwhelmed, which certainly can give the appearance of a lack of emotion. I think he still "feels" but he can't control what he's seeing right now.

I also don't think Arya is emotionless -- just cautious of everything and everyone now as a result of all she has experienced.

Euron grayjoy my new favorite. His taunt aimed at Jamie maybe the best single line in TV history.

I don't know about that, but "perhaps a finger in the bum?" had me rolling.

I'm glad we only see him in bits and pieces...he's a bit over the top for my taste.