Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

So is the mother of Dragons on the ropes here? She has lost 3 allies in 3 straight weeks.

release the dragons

On the ropes? IMO hardly.

Do you think Cersei will sit there waiting for her to attack Kings Landing or send her army to Dragonstone?

The Dragon gets shot at once that Ballista is all but ash. Do you think the first shot will do it? Horrible writing if it did.

I don't think there are gonna be three dragons to ride, after all. It's been clearly foreshadowed that a weapon is gonna take down at least one of them. Up until that point, I was shared the idea that Tyrion would ride the third one give how he bonded with them when he set two of them free.

On another note, didn't Jaime once say that poison is a woman's weapon?

I'm on the Tyrion is a dragon rider wagon, I just haven't seen enough to say he's a Targaryn.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there are gonna be three dragons to ride, after all. It's been clearly foreshadowed that a weapon is gonna take down at least one of them. Up until that point, I was shared the idea that Tyrion would ride the third one give how he bonded with them when he set two of them free.

Or my wacky theory.

Recall last night's introductions where Sir Davos brings up that Jon was stabbed in the heart, only to be shushed.

Later Dany asks Tyrion what Davos meant by stabbed in the heart.

Recall Cersei's grand plan for felling the dragons.

I'm thinking Jon Snow-Stark-Targarian's dragon will be mortally wounded and resurrected.

On another note, didn't Jaime once say that poison is a woman's weapon?

Poison is a woman's weapon, in traditional literature. Men use, and die by, the sword; women, poison or the noose.

That's why The Medea (Euripides, not Tyler Perry) was so scandalous at the time.

Or my wacky theory.

Recall last night's introductions where Sir Davos brings up that Jon was stabbed in the heart, only to be shushed.

Later Dany asks Tyrion what Davos meant by stabbed in the heart.

Recall Cersei's grand plan for felling the dragons.

I'm thinking Jon Snow-Stark-Targarian's dragon will be mortally wounded and resurrected.

We're getting an ice dragon by the end of the season, the way you're pitching it happening is a good bet.

Snow goes down, one dragon goes down. Snow gets resurrected by Dondarrion and the dragon gets resurrected by the Night King.

I've been guessing that sort of outcome for awhile now - and we're seeing enough foreshadowing to support it I think.

I was happy the episode spent a lot of time on Jon's "visit." I immediately pictured Mance telling Stannis "I will not bend a knee" when Jon refused to do so for Dany. The free folk left an impression.

I was happy the episode spent a lot of time on Jon's "visit." I immediately pictured Mance telling Stannis "I will not bend a knee" when Jon refused to do so for Dany. The free folk left an impression.

So, Snow is going to have to bring a wight back for Dany to see, isn't he?

So, Snow is going to have to bring a wight back for Dany to see, isn't he?

I think so as it's the only way he can prove it to Dany who he desperately needs. He'll pry lead an expedition and I'm guessing some of the night's watch, the BWOB, and the Hound will accompany him given what he's seen in the flames. What other purpose is there for them going North? I also agree with the previous poster who says that one of the dragons will become a white. I think Dany might take it upon her self at the end of the season to see if Jon is telling the truth. What faster way to do it than go on a dragon ride. My fear is she'll take all three and the night king will kill one of them.

Edited by Doc Brown

I think so as it's the only way he can prove it to Dany who he desperately needs. He'll pry lead an expedition and I'm guessing some of the night's watch, the BWOB, and the Hound will accompany him given what he's seen in the flames. What other purpose is there for them going North? I also agree with the previous poster who says that one of the dragons will become a white. I think Dany might take it upon her self at the end of the season to see if Jon is telling the truth.

I disagree

With the loss of Yara's fleet which keeps the Dorne army away from Kings Landing and the defeat of House Tyrell, Dany is left with Unsullied and Dothraki. While still a formidable military force, Cersei can paint them as a foreign invader and rally the people of Westeros to her cause

Dany needs the North

Half Targaryen? All Targaryens are half Targaryen. They aren't Lannisters.

Actually they kinda are. Aerys (The Mad King) was married to his sister Rhaella. Rhegar, Viserys and Daenerys are 3 of their 8 children. And Rhegar is Jon Snow's father with Lyanna Stark.

Queen Rhaella Targaryen was the sister, wife, and queen of King Aerys II Targaryen and the only daughter of King Jaehaerys II Targaryen and his sister-wife, Queen Shaera Targaryen. Her grandfather was King Aegon V Targaryen. Rhaella was the mother of Prince Rhaegar, Prince Viserys, and Princess Daenerys. She died shortly after Daenerys's birth.[3]

Banjo music. Lots of banjo music.

Half Targaryen? All Targaryens are half Targaryen. They aren't Lannisters.

Most Targaryen's inbred throughout GOT history to keep their bloodline pure and to make sure they keep the ability to bond and mount dragons. The previous couple of generations broke that trend giving us Jon Snow and possibly Tyrion. It will be interesting to see if they can ride the dragons. The Lannisters didn't partake in incest until Jaime and Cersei decided it was a good idea.

Edited by Doc Brown

It was interesting to watch Danny and John Snow interact

Both of them.....fighters for good....the people that support them will be the first to jump out and tell you how righteous they actually are

but dont trust each other

ok one other question

So the unsullied too Casterly Rock....but behind their the fleet that took them there was being destroyed

So....are they trapped?

Edited by John from Hemet

So the unsullied too Casterly Rock....but behind their the fleet that took them there was being destroyed

So....are they trapped?

They're trapped on the mainland but can easily attack King's Landing marching East. There's either a spy in Dany's camp (Varys maybe) or Jaime/Cersei know exactly how Tyrion thinks because Tyrion's battle strategy has badly backfired.

They're trapped on the mainland but can easily attack King's Landing marching East. There's either a spy in Dany's camp (Varys maybe) or Jaime/Cersei know exactly how Tyrion thinks because Tyrion's battle strategy has badly backfired.

Dany wanted to attack the opposing fleet with her dragons

Perhaps not a bad idea?

Anyone else wondering why in the last 2 episodes first Arya then Bran both had scenes where they had blank stares?

Arya and Hot Pie then Bran and Sansa

Never thought about that, but my guess is they're changed significantly and they aren't the person they used to be. To pretend otherwise would be unrealistic. Jon and Sansa's reunion was a little different because they both went through a lot of horrible things (Jon getting stabbed to death, Sansa being married to two psychos) and both longed for anything resembling home.

Never thought about that, but my guess is they're changed significantly and they aren't the person they used to be. To pretend otherwise would be unrealistic. Jon and Sansa's reunion was a little different because they both went through a lot of horrible things (Jon getting stabbed to death, Sansa being married to two psychos) and both longed for anything resembling home.

Two psychos? Ramsey yeah, but Tyrion is no psycho and all things considered treated her quite well

Anyone else wondering why in the last 2 episodes first Arya then Bran both had scenes where they had blank stares?

Arya and Hot Pie then Bran and Sansa

Bran because he's now an emotionless time wizard.

Arya because she's an emotionless assassin.

Bran is overwhelmed, which certainly can give the appearance of a lack of emotion. I think he still "feels" but he can't control what he's seeing right now.

I also don't think Arya is emotionless -- just cautious of everything and everyone now as a result of all she has experienced.

Euron grayjoy my new favorite. His taunt aimed at Jamie maybe the best single line in TV history.

I don't know about that, but "perhaps a finger in the bum?" had me rolling.

I'm glad we only see him in bits and pieces...he's a bit over the top for my taste.