Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prophecy said Cerci would only have 3 children.

I don't see her living long enough.

To Jamie

Don't ever betray me again.

She'll try something stupid and get burned to a crisp.

We are of course assuming she's being truthful about being pregnant.

My first read on that scene was she was telling Jamie the only thing that might keep him loyal to her.

My first read on that scene was she was telling Jamie the only thing that might keep him loyal to her.

Yeah. She's lying. She's going to start to have to up her calorie intake dramatically to keep the lie going.

It may not happen this season, but I think it's possible Tyrion or Varys kills Dany for love of the people (third betrayal in the prophecy) if she goes mad with dragon fire. The scene of those two talking last night about not being able to control her is some major foreshadowing imo.

This episode reaffirmed my opinion of the betrayal by love coming from Tyrion, though I don't necessarily think Dany will lose that exchange.

Completely agree. Setting up for a dramatic reveal of the truth and subsequent queen slaying.

Why is it that I can suspend my disbelief about dragons and undead things, but it bothers me that a ship can get from dragonstone to eastwatch so fast?

And what kind of plan is it that seven men think they can go out and fight an army of undead thinking they're going to survive?

Aren't they basically just trying to go kidnap someone from the army of the undead to provide proof for Cersei?

-Sam loses patience at the worst possible time.

-Bronn managed to save Jaime and apparently gets him far away from the battle scene.

-Davos must have a motor to that boat.

-The reunion between Jaime and Tyrion was rushed and weak.

-Cute joke about Gendry still rowing.

-Three people who pet full sized dragons - Dany, Tyrion, Jon. I think it's safe to assume they're all Targaryens.

-Arya may have trained at the House of Black and White, but she's no match for Littlefinger.

-I'd like Quentin Tarantino to just direct an episode of Jon and company just riding and talking for an hour before encountering the Army of the Dead.

Yeah... I think now that the actual written books are done and the scriptwriters are basically going in their own direction they're struggling a bit with storytelling.

Things feel rushed.

Are the bastards hounds still alive?

????

It was related to the link the guy posted. Nothing to do with the show.

Should I not tell anyone that Jon throws Hans Gruber off the Wall at the last minute?

How awesome would it be if Alan Rickman played Littlefinger? I know he's dead, but that role seems right up his alley.

Should I not tell anyone that Jon throws Hans Gruber off the Wall at the last minute?

The dragons are gonna fall apart when they get cold in the North, like when Peyton had to play road playoff games in the winter.

The dragons are gonna fall apart when they get cold in the North, like when Peyton had to play road playoff games in the winter.

Rumor is that Tyrion wins the battle for Westeros by drawing Cersei into a precipitous attack with her army by repeatedly shouting "OMAHA!" at her.

Rumor is that Tyrion wins the battle for Westeros by drawing Cersei into a precipitous attack with her army by repeatedly shouting "OMAHA!" at her.

Tyrion only had Randy Moss at his side for a few seasons, so his best talents were not utilized for 67% of his handedness and counsel.

Tyrion has a time machine that lets him travels 100s of miles in the time it took Ayra to search Mayor Tommy Carcetti's room.

Edited by row_33