DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I wonder how long the libtards are going to keep trying to convince themselves that "accurate" means 100% true, therefore "inaccurate" can mean 99.9% true.

The mental gymnastics are still quite astounding.

Really? A Trumptard making this statement is pretty funny. 

Mueller says inaccurate, which could mean a lot of things. 

Meanwhile, you guys are following a president who is claiming Muslim prayer rugs are laying around at the boarder. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, it can't. The denial was unequivocal. 

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course many people tried to tell you that you were getting your hopes up for no reason. You scoffed and insulted those who tried to point out the reasonable reasons why this story had major issues. 

That's why you continue to be months behind the curve on a story you've spilled so much digital ink trying to spin.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Meanwhile, you guys are following a president who is claiming Muslim prayer rugs are laying around at the boarder. 

and... those are land owners who are saying they have found prayer rugs.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

NOW you're looking for nuance?  Now?  Now???

A special prosecutor commented on a news report on his ongoing investigation, to call it "inaccurate."  That doesn't mean "a lot of things."  It means "Holy shitballs, Buzzfeed.  You done gone and ***** up so royally that I feel compelled to break my professional code of conduct."  

51 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes, I know. First time I've replied and it will be the last.  However, every now and again I like to go through the excersize of reading a bit to keep myself sharp. Or as sharp as I am going to be. 

I'll give you 3 steps to step away from McD.

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That was 1975ish. I'll need a few more to compensate for the arthritic hip. But bless you. 

How about they give you until 3 steps away from your car? In the parking lot. 100 feet from the bar door.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You didn't question jackshit. You joined the perpetually fooled flock of sheep whose only existence is to supply the lemmings with the wool to put over their own eyes. You danced like no one was watching but got caught doing the "Elaine" at a high noon mass with your appetizer sized hot dog peeking out from your rolls of fat.

Gleeful Gator laughs in the face of death----other people's death.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I love Canada, it's a beautiful country and by and large the people I have met are awesome. 

The challenge often comes from within, when citizens who pride themselves as globalists with opinions galore are revealed as hypocrites with the burning soul of an ordinary, every day, run of the mill candadian nationalist. 

This article from the NYTimes points to the conundrum.  Your leader (an acknowledged assaulter of at least one woman) lamented the US policy on illegal immigration not all that long ago.  Why has Canada become so hostile to the Hatian people (among others)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

"Earlier this summer, the government also sent Emmanuel Dubourg, a Liberal Haitian-Canadian member of Parliament from Montreal, to Miami’s “Little Haiti” to spread the word that getting asylum in Canada was difficult. “People come here and realize that this is not the Promised Land and that they could be deported back to Haiti,” he said in an interview." 

A Canadian politician flew to our open and accepting country to threaten  refugees off the journey to the land of frozen milk and honey??? 

You really need protection from your baser instincts.  #knowcanada/nocanada 

?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Buzzfeed doubles down :lol: 

They're trying to set it up like they're the PoundMeToo movement: We don't have to prove our bullschiff is correct, you have to prove it didn't happen.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Buzzfeed doubles down :lol: 

Told ya...

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know Buzzfeed's reaction to this is going to be to double-down on stupid.  They're the gatorman of publications.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

In other words, A "source" gave us information which we published.  The story doesn't have to be true.  It merely is a report of what someone said. 

And though I suspected the leak came from within the SCO originally, it's possible that their source is in the SDNY rather than the SCO. That would explain quite a bit.

(especially because Farrow allegedly was given the same story and he's NY based, not DC based)

33 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

People all over the world make it a “bucket list” item, just to visit where I live! So, no! 

They come from miles around to visit the bridge and gawk at the troll just one time before they die?

And they travel to a *****-hole country to do it?

*****’n eh.

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

They come from miles around to visit the bridge and gawk at the troll just one time before they die?

And they travel to a *****-hole country to do it?

*****’n eh.

Better than being Merican!  Come to Kananaskis country! 

8 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Your loss, but I’m sure you are used to that! 

You're quite comical to think that Canadian pride is something that the country earned all on its own, except you're the kindhearted feeble nephew the family feels sorry for and takes care of him for life.

10 minutes ago, GG said:

You're quite comical to think that Canadian pride is something that the country earned all on its own, except you're the kindhearted feeble nephew the family feels sorry for and takes care of him for life.

Look at you thinking you are more important than you actually are! Lol. 

10 minutes ago, GG said:

You're quite comical to think that Canadian pride is something that the country earned all on its own,

Now lets be fair, Canada does have plenty to be proud of.   They gave the world Hockey, Alex Trebek, Captain Kirk, Alexander Graham Bell, and John C Garand.

Granted they all found success after leaving Canada for the United States.  But we should still thank them.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Now lets be fair, Canada does have plenty to be proud of.   They gave the world Hockey, Alex Trebek, Captain Kirk, Alexander Graham Bell, and John C Garand.

Granted they all found success after leaving Canada for the United States.  But we should still thank them.

Yeah, because it’s easy to be successful in a country full of retards! 

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Bell may have invented the phone in the US

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

if the united states is a country full of retards, why has your enlightened country not surpassed it to become the dominant power on the planet?

Who says we are not? Do we have to start wars and murder people to have that distinction? 

Just now, /dev/null said:

Why should you?  You wait for the United States to do the dirty work then follow up for the spoils.  Kinda like an international remora

What if you losers didn’t feel the need to bully the world? You just love to think other countries need you, but they don’t. You are the bully who starts the fight and then takes credit for protecting others. Thanks! 

27 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Don't forget Justin Bieber and The Village People! The best though was Gordon Sinclair:

https://www.truthorfiction.com/gordonsinclair/

Original script of Gordon Sinclair's commentary:
"The Americans" The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany.
It has declined there by 41% since 1971 and this Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least-appreciated people in all the earth.
As long as sixty years ago, when I first started to read newspapers, I read of floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtse.

Advertisement

Who rushed in with men and money to help?
The Americans did.
They have helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. Today, the rich bottom land of the Misssissippi is under water and no foreign land has sent a dollar to help.
Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.
When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it.
When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries into help... Managua Nicaragua is one of the most recent examples. So far this spring, 59 American communities have been flattened by tornadoes. Nobody has helped. The Marshall Plan .. the Truman Policy .. all pumped billions upon billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now, newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent war-mongering Americans. I'd like to see one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplanes.

Advertisement

Come on... let's hear it!
Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar or the Douglas 107? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all international lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or women on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ... and safely home again. You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everyone to look at. Even the draft dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, most of them ... unless they are breaking Canadian laws..are getting American dollars from Ma and Pa at home to spend here. When the Americans get out of this bind ... as they will... who could blame them if they said 'the hell with the rest of the world'. Let someone else buy the Israel bonds, Let someone else build or repair foreign dams or design foreign buildings that won't shake apart in earthquakes.
When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke. I can name to you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble?
I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Advertisement

Our neighbours have faced it alone and I am one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of these. But there are many smug, self-righteous Canadians.
And finally, the American Red Cross was told at its 48th Annual meeting in New Orleans this morning that it was broke. This year's disasters .. with the year less than half-over… has taken it all and nobody...but nobody... has helped.
ORIGINAL SCRIPT AND AUDIO COURTESY STANDARD BROADCASTING CORPORATION LTD. (c) 1973 BY GORDON SINCLAIR.