Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

I hate the Patriots and Brady as much as anyone. But a) it didnt specify when, he could have received it during his 4wk suspension, or b) he could have gotten one and immediately passed the concussion protocol. Not all concussions take the same amount of time to proceed through the protocol.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering how you would tell if Brady had a concussion? He is obviously some sort of savant when it comes to football, but otherwise he is a bit of a dullard in the intellect department.

@rapsheet

From @NFL, which reviewed all Tom Brady reports: "There are no records that indicate that Mr. Brady suffered a head injury or concussion..."

Which definitively means he never had one. Cuz you know, people don't lie or anything.

She basically said he has concussions every year. Thing with concussions is, once you had a bad one, next ones happen with the smallest of hits. Its not going to take much.

How many do you think your average starting linebacker has a year? If you had to take an honest guess.

A lot of players are having them regularly. What that means for careers can vary widely. He's coming up on the end regardless though. 1-2 years left, max, realistically

Father Time is undefeated.. It's not if, it's when.

Tell that mother ^&*%er to hurry up already. :lol:

How many do you think your average starting linebacker has a year? If you had to take an honest guess.

A lot of players are having them regularly. What that means for careers can vary widely. He's coming up on the end regardless though. 1-2 years left, max, realistically

I feel like I've heard this before...

Tell that mother ^&*%er to hurry up already. :lol:

I feel like I've heard this before...

Yea, from "optimists" that started saying it when he was like 32. Now it's a reasonable discussion point. Edited by NoSaint

She said he's had several concussions including one last year yet never in his career has he gone into protocol. Just when you say the Patriot organization can't possibly cheat again, this comes out...God forbid the corrupt NFL ever removes their golden child, yet if someone breathes on Tyrod, out he comes....this league is a joke!

He should take his wife's advice. Nothing left too prove on the field. And another concussion could shatter his post NFL dream as a fashionable dress maker.

He literally has nothing to gain, nothing left to prove. He's putting himself in danger and increasing his chances of never helping his wife raise his kids because he'll be suffering from migraines at best, Stephen Hawking at worst.

Brady is truly a douche.