Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

I just want to see an old, beat up, shell of himself version of Brady trying to hack it out there amidst constant "Will he be Benched?" stories on ESPN and other sports websites.

Please, universe, do not deny us this.

BTW, the "Is Lebron better than Jordan?" arguments are hot as ever, so there is hope there as well. # of titles doesn't matter, and people have a 5 minute memory. The undeniable GOAT status is temporary. Just ask Montana, who was undefeated in the SB and whose teams rolled people in the SB.

Let's get to the "past his prime but won't let go" phase of Brady's career. Let's see him miss 3-5 games due to nagging injuries but stubbornly refuse to retire. Let's see him not be able to throw his 5 yard passes to the inexplicably uncovered RB 173 times a game anymore.

The cherry on top would be the Patriots letting him go to moving on to the next guy like the 49ers did with Montana. Brady goes to KC, has 1-2 decent years but never gets back to the big dance, and his career ends on the cold hard turf in Buffalo. In the playoffs.

Then, 10 years from now some new fancy hotshot QB will win a couple of rings and rack up a ton of stats, and everyone will crown him the GOAT. Hopefully the guy will play for the Bills.

Edited by TheFunPolice

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see an old, beat up, shell of himself version of Brady trying to hack it out there amidst constant "Will he be Benched?" stories on ESPN and other sports websites.

BTW, the "Is Lebron better than Jordan?" arguments are hot as ever, so there is hope there as well. # of titles doesn't matter, and people have a 5 minute memory. The undeniable GOAT status is temporary. Just ask Montana, who was undefeated in the SB and whose teams rolled people in the SB.

Let's get to the "past his prime but won't let go" phase of Brady's career. Let's see him miss 3-5 games due to nagging injuries but stubbornly refuse to retire. Let's see him not be able to throw his 5 yard passes to the inexplicably uncovered RB 173 times a game anymore.

The cherry on top would be the Patriots letting him go to moving on to the next guy like the 49ers did with Montana. Brady goes to KC, has 1-2 decent years but never gets back to the big dance, and his career ends on the cold hard turf in Buffalo. In the playoffs.

Then, 10 years from now some new fancy hotshot QB will win a couple of rings and rack up a ton of stats, and everyone will crown him the GOAT. Hopefully the guy will play for the Bills.

I get what you are saying but if a billionaire loses 1 million, it doesn't change anything....Brady has so many wins and so many good seasons, that having 1 or 2 bad ones would just be a drop in the bucket.....

He could lose to us twice a year for 10 straight seasons and STILL have a record over 0.500....

Brady won....it's over....he needs to retire ...and the sooner the better....him staying longer, at the age he's at only adds to his legacy...I can only imagine if they win the SB again this year...40 year old QB....blah blah blah.....2nd time in his career going 3 out 4....unprecedented.....blah blah blah.....

I get what you are saying but if a billionaire loses 1 million, it doesn't change anything....Brady has so many wins and so many good seasons, that having 1 or 2 bad ones would just be a drop in the bucket.....

He could lose to us twice a year for 10 straight seasons and STILL have a record over 0.500....

Brady won....it's over....he needs to retire ...and the sooner the better....him staying longer, at the age he's at only adds to his legacy...I can only imagine if they win the SB again this year...40 year old QB....blah blah blah.....2nd time in his career going 3 out 4....unprecedented.....blah blah blah.....

Sure the W/L record won't be even but I want to see him struggle and go out a shell of himself. Nobody can ever take the rings away, that's true.

He has won his era. Then everyone will be onto the next best thing, which I look forward to.

Many people are now saying Lebron > Jordan. Jordan has 5 NBA titles.

Sure the W/L record won't be even but I want to see him struggle and go out a shell of himself. Nobody can ever take the rings away, that's true.

He has won his era. Then everyone will be onto the next best thing, which I look forward to.

Many people are now saying Lebron > Jordan. Jordan has 5 NBA titles.

That's a whole different discussion and maybe I'm getting too old, but MJ >>> Lebron IMO...and it's not even close....BTW, I think MJ has 6 rings....I could be wrong....

Again maybe I'm too old, but MJ will not be passed in my life time...same with Gretzky.....and the only one who has the potential right now to challenge Brady is Rodgers but he only has 1 ring...he needs to pickup the paste....especially if NE wins it again this year....

He literally has nothing to gain, nothing left to prove. He's putting himself in danger and increasing his chances of never helping his wife raise his kids because he'll be suffering from migraines at best, Stephen Hawking at worst.

Brady is truly a douche.

He has not proven he can win when he does not cheat.

You should know better. KC won't sign a washed up player. The bills will.

He literally has nothing to gain, nothing left to prove. He's putting himself in danger and increasing his chances of never helping his wife raise his kids because he'll be suffering from migraines at best, Stephen Hawking at worst.

Brady is truly a douche.

I agree brady is a douche but hes likely after that 6 sb ring and an undefeated season. Thats literally all thats left for him to do. Be the only six time superbowl champion player and a completely undefeated season. I would literally quit watchimg football if that happened.

He is not the GOAT according to Tom Brady himself.

And he never lies. :thumbsup:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Worry about the Bills.

I am kind of worried about you. Why all the crying?

Jordan > LeBron for sure but you wouldn't know that listening to sports talk radio during these NBA playoffs.

I can't wait for the new media darling NFL QB to come along and rack up insane stats and a couple of rings so we can start that discussion.

I still say Montana > Brady. Steve Young got Montana's 5th ring.

Wife: How'd the game go?

QB hubby: I took a few hits to the head, have a headache and am sore all over.

So i guess that means he has had a clinical concussion by that criteria.