Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

it is because they didn't report it thus avoiding the procussion protocol that would have kept him off the field for an unspecified amount of time. cheaters be cheatin'

Seattle did the same thing with Sherman last year and the league " warn " them....that's it....The Colts did it with Andrew Luck also......Nothing will come out of this....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seattle did the same thing with Sherman last year and the league " warn " them....that's it....The Colts did it with Andrew Luck also......Nothing will come out of this....

Pats are serial cheaters. Repeat offenders should get the book thrown at them. But you are right, nothing will come of this except increased scrutiny and confirmation that the Pats cheat whenever possible

That's a lot based on his wife saying he had a concussion

I just want Father Time to tap his freaking cane on Brady's door one of these days.

How can Manning go from having the greatest a year any QB has ever had to not being able to throw a football in like 8 months? There is hope!

Maybe Brady won't be able to hit the RB in stride out of the backfield 167 times a game any more.

There goes the offense.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Pats are serial cheaters. Repeat offenders should get the book thrown at them. But you are right, nothing will come of this except increased scrutiny and confirmation that the Pats cheat whenever possible

Meh...Of all the stuff we can pin on NE, this one is nothing...every player tries to get away with injuries...and I'm not sure Gisele has the qualification to be doing diagnostics on concussions...

I wouldn't be surprised that some Bills players have done it too...

I just want Father Time to tap his freaking cane on Brady's door one of these days.

How can Manning go from having the greatest a year any QB has ever had to not being able to throw a football in like 8 months? There is hope!

Maybe Brady won't be able to hit the RB in stride out of the backfield 167 times a game any more.

There goes the offense.

Neck injury/surgery.....As you pointed out, Manning had an incredible season the year before....

Edited by Iron Maiden

Meh...Of all the stuff we can pin on NE, this one is nothing...every player tries to get away with injuries...and I'm not sure Gisele has the qualification to be doing diagnostics on concussions...

Neck injury/surgery.....As you pointed out, Manning had an incredible season the year before....

That's my point. The neck surgery was a couple years before his greatest ever season. The decline comes quick. Even for Favre, who went from having a career year late to being awful the very next season.

How long can the laws of biology just not apply to Brady?

it is because they didn't report it thus avoiding the procussion protocol that would have kept him off the field for an unspecified amount of time. cheaters be cheatin'

I'd bet tommy didn't report it.

Same thing happened to Favre. Had one of the best seasons of his career then followed it up with one of his worst. Edited by DallasMac

That's my point. The neck surgery was a couple years before his greatest ever season. The decline comes quick. Even for Favre, who went from having a career year late to being awful the very next season.

Well, he's just now hitting that age and I'd imagine the next semi serious injury will be the end. I don't think a concussion is that or that he's widely out of line with someone like favre (who was beat up waaaay worse and lasted to 40)

Waiting for the Patriots apologists "Every team has players who have concussions that they didn't report on".

I mean, there's a reason the policy includes independent evaluations--- because pretty much every team has the issue.

Now did the pats know or was Brady self diagnosing and not reporting

I wish there was a 330 pound lineman out there who'd be willing to take one for the team(s) and just take Brady out once and for all. Go full sprint helmet-to-helmet and land on his head. Get this freak off the damn football field. Maybe then he'll take the hint that you're not supposed to play football forever.

The dope would probably go back out there anyway a few weeks later with his brains fully scrambled and his short-term memory completely shot, not caring whatsoever that his kids will have a vegetable for a father as they grow up. But hey, at least he was good at throwing a football.

Tom (PEDs) Brady (Steroids) simply (HGH) knows (Bull testicles) how (A-Rod's dealer) to take (Stuff no ones heard of yet) of himself.

Edited by PromoTheRobot