Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cbsthismorning

#NEW: @giseleofficial told @CharlieRose on @CBSThisMorning that Tom Brady had a concussion last year. "He does have concussions."

@profootballdoc

A wife trying to talk husband into retiring sooner than later?

Or start of a new @Patriots controversy?

Pats never disclosed a Brady concussion

Never ever that I recall.

Maybe she wants hubby home for another 4 weeks w/o football in the fall.

... from Gisele hitting him on the head with a frying pan, perhaps???

every week?

Normally I'm the first one to jump on the anti-Brady bandwagon. But this is silly. Players play through the protocol all the time.

That said, yeah, I am remembering the drop we saw with Manning, and Brady will be older than that this year. I think there is a reason why they are betting the farm to build as potent a team this year.

The NFL will implement a two hand touch rule on Tom Brady after this news.(Not that this wasn't already the case, it will just be official now.)

!!! LMAO. ur right. now he's even more untouchable. F0CK!

Pats are serial cheaters. Repeat offenders should get the book thrown at them. But you are right, nothing will come of this except increased scrutiny and confirmation that the Pats cheat whenever possible

Agreed.

She was vehement after the Superbowl she wanted him to hang it up, he said no. This is gonna get interesting *Grabs popcorn*

Giselle is the bread-winner of that household. She has the last say!

http://nesn.com/2016/09/gisele-bundchens-2016-salary-dwarfs-tom-bradys-by-more-than-youd-expect/

Or like I floated-- that he didn't report it to the team and the independent watchers didn't see it so what were the patriots supposed to do

That was my first thought as well--it's an easy denial by the team, and an easy "I didn't realize it at the time; my neurologist suggested it could be one after the season" for Brady.

Nothing to see here.

WEO on vacation?

At a Quack Convention.

The problem I have with these shannigans is how will this affect future lawsuits. I don't think you can sue for damages later on when stuff like this is going on. The players can't have it both ways.

Sure you can. Their Laywers will claim the NFL could have hired someone to check each player and have them on sideline each game.

Edited by Limeaid