Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

@cbsthismorning

#NEW: @giseleofficial told @CharlieRose on @CBSThisMorning that Tom Brady had a concussion last year. "He does have concussions."

@profootballdoc

A wife trying to talk husband into retiring sooner than later?

Or start of a new @Patriots controversy?

Pats never disclosed a Brady concussion

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@armandosalguero

Patriots did not report Tom Brady had a concussion last year on any injury report.

@mikefreeman

Ohhhhhhhh booyyyyyyyyyyyy

She says Brady had a concussion last year. "He does have concussions."

Ohhhhhhhhh booyyyyyyyyyyy

I'd bet every NFL Plyer had a concussion last year. Welcome t the sport.

Thisbsisnt news

it is because they didn't report it thus avoiding the concussion protocol that would have kept him off the field for an unspecified amount of time. cheaters be cheatin'

Edited by kdiggz

Didn't this just happen with Seattle? I believe they only received a warning.

It happens with everybody. The bills were fined recently for not properly disclosing injuries

We will see what the details entail -- stuff like did Brady report it or have it noticed by the doctors for instance

it is because they didn't report it thus avoiding the procussion protocol that would have kept him off the field for an unspecified amount of time. cheaters be cheatin'

Would be interesting to know when he had the concussion. During the playoffs? Goodell might have stapled his arse to the bench and maybe the Falcons would have won the SB.

Would be interesting to know when he had the concussion. During the playoffs? Goodell might have stapled his arse to the bench and maybe the Falcons would have won the SB.

All kinds of concussions are glossed over in the playoffs.

Amendola was almost completely out on his feet in a recent Super Bowl, and that was fine.

Get with the program.

All kinds of concussions are glossed over in the playoffs.

Amendola was almost completely out on his feet in a recent Super Bowl, and that was fine.

Get with the program.

Works for me, but then don't come back years down the line and try to sue the league and play whoa is me when you have neurological issues. Edited by BillsFan17

Nah, Matt Ryan was determined to complete his epic choke job either way. "Matty Ice" my ***