Brady's wife reveals he had concussion last year

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao so you are putting that lose on Matt Ryan?

He had to have had a concussion to throw that incredible reception late in the game.

No way in his right mind he even 1% dreamed that was makeable.

Lmao so you are putting that lose on Matt Ryan?

The Super Bowl collapse was Matt Ryan's masterpiece.

All the idiot had to do was two things:

1) Don't get sacked

2) Don't turn the ball over.

But, being "Matty Ice" the epic choker he found a way to do both. The "MVP" with his historic offense couldn't hold onto a freaking 25 point lead in the 3rd quarter. Actually they scored 21 total points on offense all game (defense got 7) against a so-so NE defense.

Sure, the playcalls should have been so conservative that Martyball would look like the air raid offense, but still. Just don't get sacked and just don't fumble.

But Matt Ryan is anti-clutch. He plays huge until the moment is biggest, then he wilts.

I really hope the Patriots fans chant MVP the Falcons entire first possession this season. But I would bet that Atlanta wins that game in NE 42-27 or something stupid like that. After all, it's just an interconference regular season game, where "Matty Ice" the MVP shines brightest.

Edited by TheFunPolice

1) Don't get sacked

But, being "Matty Ice" the epic choker he found a way to do both. The "MVP" with his historic offense couldn't hold onto a freaking 25 point lead in the 3rd quarter. Actually they scored 21 total points on offense all game (defense got 7) against a so-so NE defense.

Sure, the playcalls should have been so conservative that Martyball would look like the air raid offense, but still. Just don't get sacked and just don't fumble.

But Matt Ryan is anti-clutch. He plays huge until the moment is biggest, then he wilts.

I really hope the Patriots fans chant MVP the Falcons entire first possession this season. But I would bet that Atlanta wins that game in NE 42-27 or something stupid like that. After all, it's just an interconference regular season game, where "Matty Ice" the MVP shines brightest.

But that's twice now a team has blinked first in a horrible way with a "sewn-up" Super Bowl

It's not over till it's over, Pumpkin....

But that's twice now a team has blinked first in a horrible way with a "sewn-up" Super Bowl

It's not over till it's over, Pumpkin....

Exactly. Teams aren't up to it. Thank you for the nickname by the way. I've always thought of myself as a large vining squash.

Dumb jocks vs the smart guys who wait for you to beat yourself.

That game was over after that Julio Jones catch. OVER.

But Matt Ryan snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and now we get to hear how Brady is undeniably the greatest ever because he won 5 rings.

Edited by TheFunPolice

The Super Bowl collapse was Matt Ryan's masterpiece.

1) Don't get sacked

So they were running the ball extremely well and decided to get away from it and control the clock with that lead.

Their defense absolutely started to get shredded in the second half...

I mean I can keep going, but you genuinely are putting that lose on Matt Ryan, incredible.

Exactly. Teams aren't up to it. Thank you for the nickname by the way. I've always thought of myself as a large vining squash.

Dumb jocks vs the smart guys who wait for you to beat yourself.

That game was over after that Julio Jones catch. OVER.

But Matt Ryan snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and now we get to hear how Brady is undeniably the greatest ever because he won 5 rings.

The winner lights cigar, and the losers sift through the 2,000 pile of horse manure of stats looking for an undigested grain.

What alien force made that Jones catch happen. Even if you 100% committed a blood oath to attempting it without looking, it was crazy.

When the "obvious" move is run away from then the opponent is totally messing with your mind.

Seen friends fold with a straight flush against the Belichick of our poker nights bluffing.

The winner lights cigar, and the losers sift through the 2,000 pile of horse manure of stats looking for an undigested grain.

What alien force made that Jones catch happen. Even if you 100% committed a blood oath to attempting it without looking, it was crazy.

When the "obvious" move is run away from then the opponent is totally messing with your mind.

Seen friends fold with a straight flush against the Belichick of our poker nights bluffing.

But that's Matty Ice in a nutshell.

He always gets you to the edge of something great. Makes amazing throws. Makes you think he's the next big thing.

MY GOD did you just see that?! WTF?!

Then, just as you start to believe that this time will be different, he remembers that he's "Matty Ice" and goes and melts into a puddle of goo.

But don't worry: in September he'll throw for 467 yards and 4 TDs without turning it over in games!

Can't knock Matty for not being the best of his day, nice career for more than a few years now.

Team just isn't good enough.

Do you think they can recover from this?

Seahawks haven't really.

@pff_sam

Smartest Patriots/Brady way out of this concussion thing is to point out Giselle is hardly qualified to diagnose concussions.

Not the most ethical, perhaps, if he did indeed have a non-reported concussion. But we're all just taking her word for it like she's an MD.

@pff_sam

Smartest Patriots/Brady way out of this concussion thing is to point out Giselle is hardly qualified to diagnose concussions.

Not the most ethical, perhaps, if he did indeed have a non-reported concussion. But we're all just taking her word for it like she's an MD.

not sure what a concussion is, seen guys knocked out cold in midair and then take 2 minutes to get back up staggering

HE'S FINE!!!!

I'm never folding with a straight flush. If I get beat then I get beat but a straight flush, i'm never folding.

Can't knock Matty for not being the best of his day, nice career for more than a few years now.

Team just isn't good enough.

Do you think they can recover from this?

Seahawks haven't really.

You can't knock Ryan for not being the best, but you can knock him for pissing away what could very well be his only chance at a ring. Don't fumble and even with everything else you win the game. As it was NE scored with almost no time left. And that was WITH you giving them the ball almost in the red zone.

As far at Atlanta getting over what happened? That's a great question...

I see them being 9-7 or so this season. I think there is going to be a long hangover. Plus you have to think Carolina will rebound. Tampa is a decent young team. New Orleans is weird and could sneak up to 9-7 or 10-6 if they can field a competent defense.

Atlanta could go 10-6 a few times over the next few years but I think Matty Ice put together his masterpiece this season. I don't know if he has another choke on that level under his belt.

I definitely see them winning in NE this year though. I call the score 42-27. Matty Ice will throw for 4 TDs. Because it's just a game during the season.

The NFL will implement a two hand touch rule on Tom Brady after this news.(Not that this wasn't already the case, it will just be official now.)

the new rule will be you can't even make eye contact with him and if you intercept a pass you have to apologize and give it back

@pff_sam

"Shes a stupid model, with a kids brain! How could she know what shes talking about??"

@pff_sam

Or like I floated-- that he didn't report it to the team and the independent watchers didn't see it so what were the patriots supposed to do

This gives me hope that it all falls apart for him this year.

I want a year where he limps through the season, looks mediocre, still has that random 400 yard game where he looks unstoppable so they don't think of sitting him, and then gets walloped in the playoffs by a team like KC in a game where he throws for 120 yards and is benched for Jimmy G in the 4th quarter while the Chiefs run up 300+ yards of rushing and all the NE fans leave by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Then I want him to refuse to accept that and return for another year and look even worse and end up getting benched by week 6.

Is that too much to ask?

Edited by TheFunPolice

not sure what a concussion is, seen guys knocked out cold in midair and then take 2 minutes to get back up staggering

HE'S FINE!!!!

you are right, nobody really knows what a concussion looks like or how to accurately observe and diagnose one. they just know that your brain looks like mashed potatoes after a lot of them and even then they can only tell after you are dead!

This gives me hope that it all falls apart for him this year.

I want a year where he limps through the season, looks mediocre, still has that random 400 yard game where he looks unstoppable so they don't think of sitting him, and then gets walloped in the playoffs by a team like KC in a game where he throws for 120 yards and is benched for Jimmy G in the 4th quarter while the Chiefs run up 300+ yards of rushing and all the NE fans leave by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Then I want him to refuse to accept that and return for another year and look even worse and end up getting benched by week 6.

Is that too much to ask?

That's a lot based on his wife saying he had a concussion