Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not actually in the photo. They are just all there amongst 150k other people and players from other teams.

I wasn't talking about the photo, I'm talking about them hanging out there. I highly doubt they don't meet up at some point.

Who's going to even interview him or make the call on signing him?

Probably the guy who made all the draft picks and signed the 2 DBs we've picked up post draft. I'll give you one guess.

Russ Brandon? :unsure:

I wasn't talking about the photo, I'm talking about them hanging out there. I highly doubt they don't meet up at some point.

kirby said he's friends with Eric wood. He needs to tell some good Marrone stories to make him cancel his jags visit.

kirby said he's friends with Eric wood. He needs to tell some good Marrone stories to make him cancel his jags visit.

I know I am the minority here, but I don't hate Marrone as much as others.

I dont like how he had the holier than thou attitude, but he has also fessed up to being wrong about things...

I firmly believe we would have made the playoffs under Marrone had he stayed.

That being said, def bad mouth him in order to keep Barn with us lol.

No way. I had him in fantasy 2 years, watched all this plays. Literally. Every reception. Had a few exceptional Pete Metzelaars stretch catches but honestly OLeary can fill in just as well there at #2.

If we are cheap enough to lose TD Mike at $2.75m we'd better not sign this joker for $4m. Really poor roster management.

It should be? Give complete autonomy to a guy who has 0 games logged as a head coach?

He might end up panning out but giving someone with that lack of experience complete control doesn't seem like the prudent move.

Couldn't agree more....