RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor could run 100 percent of the time and still be a better QB than Peterman.

Now that's funny right there!

Come on people, are brand new 5th round pick us gonna forced TT out the door? Come on man

As much as i hate TT

None, Zero, Zilch, Nada

And 2018 multiple 1sts will give the ammo to really get their QB of future

If KC has a season like they just had that first round pick won't be much leverage. The only way the Bills are getting to the top of the board is to lose more games than everyone else.

If they wanted to move up from 10 to 1 for Darnold a team would want the Bill's future picks not KC's future pick.

If KC has a season like they just had that first round pick won't be much leverage. The only way the Bills are getting to the top of the board is to lose more games than everyone else.

If they wanted to move up from 10 to 1 for Darnold a team would want the Bill's future picks not KC's future pick.

Alot more QBs in what looks like a QB Rich draft than just 1.

To go 10 to 1 it might be both firsts and next year's if there's a great qb there

Pat Kirwin told him on Sirius to come in and compete for the starting job. Phil Savage, Pat and Gil Brandt all said they love the pick and in OUR SYSTEM he could become a quality starter. Now I know this is going to be gutted, but its what they said

Starter no later than next year and will be good (franchise QB) for years to come. IMHO of course.

That is my thinking

You miss on 100 percent of the picks you don't make! Yehawwww. The Bills draft like they are at their local fantasy draft.

White will be my newest jersey so that kept me sane this weekend. Cheers!

What's that based on and how low do you suppose the percentage is that he is going to become the GOAT?

What do you suppose the odds are that his weak arm isn't suited for the NFL and he gets cut in camp?

As weak arm was the big knock on Brady coming out also he could not throw a spiral - so I think the chance is the same as the chances of Brady becoming the GOAT - slim, but still a chance.

A guy that can actually read a defense and make anticipation throws has a much better chance to succeed than a big armed guy that can not process the field (see a guy like Jamarcus Russell) - all the arm talent in the world, but no mentality.

Yes.

We should expect a 5th round draft pick to take the job away from Taylor.

Drafting Peterman in the 5th really puts Taylor on notice.

Too funny...

You mean a 5th rounder taking the job from a guy drafted in the 6th round? You mean from a guy who is a better QUARTERBACK coming out than Taylor? Yeah, very possible

Clemson almost lost to NC State the week before. Peterman played efficiently but beating a good team doesn't make a player. If he is a reliable backup, that's good.

He had like 300 yards and 5 TDs against Clemson. Not sure "efficient" is how I would describe him in that game.

In any event, all 5th rounders are crap shoots for the most part. Who knows if he will pan out?