RD 5, Pick 171: Nathan Peterman (QB) - Pitt

And played reasonably well when he got those chances.

For whatever reason Lovie Smith came in and gave Josh McCown the job to start the 2014 season. They started 0-7 before going to Glennon who didn't look bad in 5 starts that year.

They made the right choice in drafting Wintson and not going all in on Glennon, but some believe Glennon can be a good QB in this league and has shown A LOT more then EJ Manuel or Geno Smith.

This is just about how I feel about big bird. Flashed some ability in spots, but what he is truly is capable of remains to be seen IMO. Hopefully they find a way to give him a clean pocket in Chicago. One shortcoming of Glennon's that I have observed is that he tends to panic as soon as he sees pressure. Sometimes leads to very ill advised throws.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just about how I feel about big bird. Flashed some ability in spots, but what he is truly is capable of remains to be seen IMO. Hopefully they find a way to give him a clean pocket in Chicago. One shortcoming of Glennon's that I have observed is that he tends to panic as soon as he sees pressure. Sometimes leads to very ill advised throws.

Trubisky will be the starter by week 5... Glennon already hears footsteps and is hiding behind some very tough talk...

Like the Joker said in Suicide Squad, All that chi-chat is gonna get him hurt.

Trubisky will be the starter by week 5... Glennon already hears footsteps and is hiding behind some very tough talk...

Like the Joker said in Suicide Squad, All that chi-chat is gonna get him hurt.

Don't drink all the moonshine, save some for the rest of us.

And played reasonably well when he got those chances.

For whatever reason Lovie Smith came in and gave Josh McCown the job to start the 2014 season. They started 0-7 before going to Glennon who didn't look bad in 5 starts that year.

They made the right choice in drafting Wintson and not going all in on Glennon, but some believe Glennon can be a good QB in this league and has shown A LOT more then EJ Manuel or Geno Smith.

The best thing that happened for Glennon was not being exposed for that long.

EJ had good game. Geno had good games. Glennon got to hide to a 14 million dollar payday. Chicago doesnt believe in him that much. otherwise they wouldnt have taken Trubisky at 2

The best thing that happened for Glennon was not being exposed for that long.

EJ had good game. Geno had good games. Glennon got to hide to a 14 million dollar payday. Chicago doesnt believe in him that much. otherwise they wouldnt have taken Trubisky at 2

Glennon has actually started more NFL games than EJ has (18 to 17).