Bills trade #10 for #27, a 3rd, and 2018 1st

Why do so many people on here think KC is so great?

Smith is still the QB and MaHomes isn't close to playing - that was a reach.

KC isn't that great of a team (trust me I live here), they loose in the playoffs because they get there on a very weak schedule and can't play with the big boys.

Watch them have a letdown this year and that 1st will end up being 17th.

They finally have a hard schedule this year. They are a prime team to fall off

We got hosed...should've included a 2nd rounder this year. They'll be a guaranteed playoff team so maybe a 25-30 pick...Doug got jacked...

Nope we got better value. And look at the Browns Texans trade.... No 3rd for them

Why do so many people on here think KC is so great?

Smith is still the QB and MaHomes isn't close to playing - that was a reach.

KC isn't that great of a team (trust me I live here), they loose in the playoffs because they get there on a very weak schedule and can't play with the big boys.

Watch them have a letdown this year and that 1st will end up being 17th.

They've gone 43-21 the last four years and have been 23-9 the last two in a strong division, talent wise.

For those saying it's a bad trade, you're acting like the Bills are supposed to get a dozen extra picks for the trade down.

Each spot in the draft has a point value and teams have to be able to come close to that point value to make a deal. You can't have a deal where one team has a point value of 1300 and they expect to get 5000 points in return. Get real people!

We were a little behind by it....

But in a draft where 10 to the end of the round isn't as drastic as normal I'd venture that more specialized charts show the drop being less than normal

and communicating to fan base they are mailing it in this year. and next year we get the chiefs 1st round pick...which will also be at 27 or so. i fart in the general direction of this move.

Well I am sure you fan base - you and yourself - will enjoy breathing your vapors. Have a gas mask to make sure it does not get away?

They reached? How do you know that?

Mahomes isn't ready to start and needs a lot of work, on top of that KC seems to think Alex Smith is great ... dude went an entire year without a TD to a WR.

They score because of the D. Mahomes to me is just like Geno Smith and EJ — REACH.

• Like (+1) 1

Mahomes isn't ready to start and needs a lot of work, on top of that KC seems to think Alex Smith is great ... dude went an entire year without a TD to a WR.

They score because of the D. Mahomes to me is just like Geno Smith and EJ REACH.

Again, 43-21 in the last 4 years with smith and 23-9 in the last 2. In smith's last two seasons with sf, the team went 17-3. Edited by dave mcbride