Bills trade #10 for #27, a 3rd, and 2018 1st

We got hosed...should've included a 2nd rounder this year. They'll be a guaranteed playoff team so maybe a 25-30 pick...Doug got jacked...

That's my take on first blush.

A very late 1st, and a likely late 1st next year for #10? Should have demanded a 2nd, or an extra 3rd next year

It's going to be the Jets, Browns and Bills gunning for Darnold next year. Jets and Browns will have top five picks because of a terrible record. Bills will have a chance because they'll have two picks to offer a team picking one or two that already has a QB of the future, say the Bears maybe.

No idea about Darnold, but the Browns now have 2 1sts as ammunition plus 2 2nds I think. They will have more ammunition, but lets just hope there is more than one guy.

It's going to be the Jets, Browns and Bills gunning for Darnold next year. Jets and Browns will have top five picks because of a terrible record. Bills will have a chance because they'll have two picks to offer a team picking one or two that already has a QB of the future, say the Bears maybe.

And the Niners too. We are the best of the bunch though

Edited by DJB

60-24 including the final two sf years. Assume it all away if you will.

Do you watch other games?

Have you watch the Chefs at all?

I live in KC and have watch every game since 2009.

The fans here are finally coming to terms with the fact that Smith isn't that great.

He's the same QB that went an entire season, read that again an ENTIRE SEASON without a TD to a WR.

But hey assume it all away if you will.

The fans here are finally coming to terms with the fact that Smith isn't that great.

He's the same QB that went an entire season, read that again an ENTIRE SEASON without a TD to a WR.

How many playoff appearances the past five years?

I watch a lot more than you suspect. Probably far more. But carry on.

He's not elite and never will be. He will not do enough to help the team beat the pats in a playoff game. But he's precise enough and smart enough to lead his team to victory 11 weeks out of 16 in any given nfl season. After 17 non playoff years, i'll take that.

Edited by dave mcbride

Well CRAP. NFL.com was reporting initially it was KC's 1st and 3rd in 2018 only! idiots!

That feels better still does not seem like a great deal honestly.

Seriously guys.... you didn't think we got 27?

@salsports

My info says Bills were going to draft CB Marshon Lattimore before trade was finalized with Chiefs.

Hate. Sign Gilmore (or a number of others) if you are going to value corner

How many playoff appearances the past five years?

Better question, how many playoff wins?

I'll help you there ONE and who was that against? Houston and neither team should have been in the playoffs that year.

There's more to a story than just appearances. Lets look at strength of schedules. KC has had weak schedules...and we've already discussed how weak the West has been over the past few years with 1 strong team. Oakland is good and Denver now sucks and the Chargers are irrelevant in that division and have been for years.

I'll help you there ONE and who was that against? Houston and neither team should have been in the playoffs that year.

There's more to a story than just appearances. Lets look at strength of schedules. KC has had weak schedules...and we've already discussed how weak the West has been over the past few years with 1 strong team. Oakland is good and Denver now sucks and the Chargers are irrelevant in that division and have been for years.

You ARE a bills fan right?

An even better question: do you enjoy the regular season more as a bills fan or a kc fan? Context, man.