Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

Although not a crazy, this remind me of the scenario when IK was lured into the room where they was a naked dude in the bed, then some reverend tried to rob him before he decided to jump out the window.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13519161/buffalo-bills-ik-enemkpali-punched-man-thought-was-woman-arranged-sex-according-police-report

Edited by Saint Doug

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Cyrus was just looking for a swimming hole & he forgot his bathing suit. Nevertheless, we should probably trade him for a couple of firsts before he gets in any more trouble & devalues himself any further. Get it done, OBD!

If he was found high as a kite by police -- he'd be subject to the player conduct portion of the cba potentially, no? It's not like it takes a conviction

Chandler Jones didn't get suspended. CK shouldn't as well.

I know that McD said what he sad at the PC.....but drafting a OL in the 2nd round also sends its own message.

We have PLENTY of quality OG's......Dawkins wasnt brought in to play OG

Henderson is likely not going to make it and Kujo can't play on the right side. Dawkins has a chance to take the starting RT job but worst case will move into Richie's spot in a year or two. It's definitely a fluid situation.

I couldn't agree more with this train of thought. On top of all that didn't the Bills cut Karlos and Manny Lawson because of suspensions? I forget the exact structure but Pegula was on the hook for some big money last year if the final roster had 2 or more suspended players.

Maybe its just me, but I've passed out naked outside several times in my younger years. I get it, not a good look, but if he just comes out and says "I had a rough night and threw too many down", he's good with me. I don't think you cut him for it.

Now a days I've got kids and am a 3 beer max, boring dad. Someday CK will be there too.

I heard Cyrus was just looking for a swimming hole & he forgot his bathing suit. Nevertheless, we should probably trade him for a couple of firsts before he gets in any more trouble & devalues himself any further. Get it done, OBD!

Cleary hes top notch left tackle material, I mean the Bills were supposed to put him there and move one of the highest paid lts in the league to rt, because well the fans know its the best coa.

EXTREME SARCASM INTENDED.

Edited by Bill_with_it

is he still on team ?

will be cut day after declared well

Agreed. Right or wrong it will happen IF they need the roster spot for a better T or one with more upside. Both seem like they will happen!

Henderson is likely not going to make it and Kujo can't play on the right side. Dawkins has a chance to take the starting RT job but worst case will move into Richie's spot in a year or two. It's definitely a fluid situation.

Agreed on all accounts

Ha Ha---wake up & smell the coffee. There is certain parameters for professionals. There is a new sheriff in town---he'll be gone soon. Another wasted draft pick from the old regime.

Im sorry tough guy, do you have inside info about exactly what occurred with him? Because I don't; and didn't on the 23rd of April when I made my comment. The "sheriff" simply said he was rehabbing nicely from his injury. Also, the actual "sheriff" said CK was polite and courteous throughout whatever occurred last month.

Can't really smell the coffee over the stench of what you're spewing.

Cleary hes top notch left tackle material, I mean the Bills were supposed to put him there and move one of the highest paid lts in the league to rt, because well the fans know its the best coa.

EXTREME SARCASM INTENDED.

The NFL allows teams to dress 46 players for a game, but I think I've found a loophole in that the rule doesn't specifically address undressed players. Sending Kouandjio out there as an undressed 47th would be a nice secret weapon, as very few teams would have gameplanned for that.

I see the good ole PCP is back on the Buffalo streets!

I thought the same thing: Wet

Im sorry tough guy, do you have inside info about exactly what occurred with him? Because I don't; and didn't on the 23rd of April when I made my comment. The "sheriff" simply said he was rehabbing nicely from his injury. Also, the actual "sheriff" said CK was polite and courteous throughout whatever occurred last month.

Can't really smell the coffee over the stench of what you're spewing.

..and who the hell would want to heap bad on a kid in need of help?.....typical effed up response IMO..............

There aren't many men on the planet who can competently play left tackle in the NFL, and Cyrus just might be one of them. If he's able to demonstrate that this incident is an aberration, he might bring back a mid-late round pick, or be a piece in a trade for another player who would be a positive addition to the Bills roster.

Given his inability to play on the right side, he's a tough fit for our roster because he really isn't a swing tackle, and a backup offensive lineman who can only play a single position is really a waste of a roster spot.

I'd like to see him given a good run out in the preseason to see him establish some value, and them deal him.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The NFL allows teams to dress 46 players for a game, but I think I've found a loophole in that the rule doesn't specifically address undressed players. Sending Kouandjio out there as an undressed 47th would be a nice secret weapon, as very few teams would have gameplanned for that.

I thought the same thing: Wet

You jus won the internet, hands down pants down the best post I have read on here.

Don't encourage this. If this dull twitter level 'bant' is what consider wit then your standards are way low.

Hey, I won the "Best post Bill_with_it has read on here" award fair & square. Don't be such a sore loser.

• 2 weeks later...

is he still on team ?

will be cut day after declared well

geez, don't think they waited for the doctors

On May 15, new Buffalo coach Sean McDermott fielded a question about Kouandjio during a press conference and commented on the tackle's injury while bypassing the April (wandering in a farm field in his underwear and taken to the hospital)incident.

"He's on track," McDermott said. "He's doing a nice job, and I like the look in his eye. And again a credit to Cyrus and our medical team. He's rehabbing similar to (wide receiver) Kolby (Listenbee) and doing a nice job with it."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/05/cyrus_kouandjios_bad_offseason.html