Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course his Lawyer is going to say that....he's not going to be hired unless he states with confidence that he will get him off.

It's very weird timing for the guy to kill himself, but until there is something suggesting otherwise it's kind of pointless speculation for us on a message board. Maybe baez has something he knows, I agree the odds on favorite by a lot is the easy explanation that AH did it himself.

It's very weird timing for the guy to kill himself, but until there is something suggesting otherwise it's kind of pointless speculation for us on a message board. Maybe baez has something he knows, I agree the odds on favorite by a lot is the easy explanation that AH did it himself.

I think it's possible he was killed but also very likely he committed suicide.

I think if he was murdered, there would be obvious signs of struggle. He was a big man.

Of course his Lawyer is going to say that....he's not going to be hired unless he states with confidence that he will get him off.

Many people believe he did in fact kill the two men outside the night club, he just got off on those murderers. Wouldn't this strengthen his belief that this lawyer could do it again?

AH shot one of his best friends in the face, the guy testified against him. No doubt he was nuts and a disturbed soul, I still think the timing is odd at best.

I heard on the radio now that he is dead it would prevent some sort of civil suit against his family, perhaps that could have been a motive that would explain the timing.

Many people believe he did in fact kill the two men outside the night club, he just got off on those murderers. Wouldn't this strengthen his belief that this lawyer could do it again?

AH shot one of his best friends in the face, the guy testified against him. No doubt he was nuts and a disturbed soul, I still think the timing is odd at best.

I heard on the radio now that he is dead it would prevent some sort of civil suit against his family, perhaps that could have been a motive that would explain the timing.

I think it is possible that he was murdered...definitely needs an investigation.

But I would think there would be obvious signs of struggle if it was a murder. You're not just going to put a man at his stature on a sheet noose easily.

Maybe he wasn't the bad ass he wanted people to think he was and what he did was eating him up inside. All that alone time to think about what he did with his life and what he did to the lives of so many others. Unless you're totally Charles Manson crazy, it has has to get to you, if you have any sense of decency in your soul. Maybe he thought this was the only way to right his wrong. We'll never know.

Meanwhile, Belichick et al visit the White House today to spew all that "Patriot's way" bullsh**

They owe Shanahan a trophy for his ridiculously arrogant play calling. Throw one to Pete Carroll too for handing the Pats a trophy. These coaches overthinking play calls and getting cute have given the Pats their past 2 championships when simple run plays in the end of the game was all Seattle and Atlanta needed.

Dopes.

I was actually surprised by this. The timing seemed weird.

he was just acquitted of the other double murder charge and I thought I read stories about him living the gangster life in prison.

Didn't think he would off himself.

Maybe he finally felt so much guilt and remorse for what he had done.

CBF

I won't join in with the celebration. This is simply the final act in a terrible story of wasted life, both that of a talented young man on the wrong path and those of the people who he killed or had a hand in killing.

I'm on this side of thought. A long and terrible tragedy. The timing is surprising, as is how sure some people are of certain notions.

The reports are that he barricaded the door from within to slow any guards from getting to him. As far as the timing goes, the Pats are visiting the White House today, but really, sometimes people have just had enough; the timing does not have to make sense.

I do not suspect foul play.

The reports are that he barricaded the door from within to slow any guards from getting to him. As far as the timing goes, the Pats are visiting the White House today, but really, sometimes people have just had enough; the timing does not have to make sense.

I do not suspect foul play.

It's common, they put a magazine or book under the door and try to keep the door shut. That was according to a former prison guard that worked there. He also said they keep them separated by gang affiliations. Bloods, cripes, and "Boyos" aka white boys etc.