Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

and in my understanding and time in Christianity he just has to repent for his sins, or accept god in to his life and forgiveness... and he shall be saved?

ok, even then, why would he write that on his head? was he truly that high?

He may have written it on his head to tell people "I know I am now going to be free again and I know I am going to be in a better place."

Or perhaps he was just publicly announcing his belief in god.

Or perhaps he was just high enough that it seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Jesus people hold up those signs because they think if they introduce people to "Jesus Christ the savior" that they are doing those people a favor and possibly saving some of them.

Some forms of Christianity believe strongly in spreading the word of god as a form of serving their lord and humanity.

And I am sure some of them do it for "look at me I am a good person" factor.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Aaron, for the final a-hole act in an a-hole life. By law the murder conviction (on appeal) is now negated. That makes it impossible for Odin Lloyd's family to recover restitution and also makes it harder for them to prevail in a civil wrongful death lawsuit (since there is now no final judgment of guilt to rely on in a civil suit. I shouldn't have expected anything different.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/after_aaron_hernandez_suicide.html

I have no idea what type of money he has left or what will be done with it upon his death, but a thought I had upon reading your post was "maybe part of his thought process in doing this was so his daughter gets the money he made during his NFL career and is set up for life, instead of losing it all in a civil suit". Like I said, juat a thought. Edited by BillsFan4

He may have written it on his head to tell people "I know I am now going to be free again and I know I am going to be in a better place."

Or perhaps he was just publicly announcing his belief in god.

Or perhaps he was just high enough that it seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Jesus people hold up those signs because they think if they introduce people to "Jesus Christ the savior" that they are doing those people a favor and possibly saving some of them.

Some forms of Christianity believe strongly in spreading the word of god as a form of serving their lord and humanity.

And I am sure some of them do it for "look at me I am a good person" factor.

thanks!

and in my understanding and time in Christianity he just has to repent for his sins, or accept god in to his life and forgiveness... and he shall be saved?

ok, even then, why would he write that on his head? was he truly that high?

I think The Sopranos had it right.

Sorry for lack of link but his lawyer and his agent are loudly proclaiming it wasn't suicide and asking for investigations. Prepare for months of this.

It's nice and free exposure. His lawyer is the tool that was accused of exchanging sex for money

with Casey Anthony when he defended her murder case.

He was a dead man anyway... It's not tragic... It was a choice...

-Hope his wife and daughter can move on.

He was once an innocent child. Some terrible things happened along the way. Maybe it was the loss of his father at a young age, maybe it was other things, or some combination. Something causes lives like this to get off track. It does not absolve him of any wrong doing, but it is surely a tragedy when a life is wasted. Anyone involved in any way is worse for this tragedy, but I feel worst for his victims families and his child.

Who knows what he was thinking. He wasn't mentally stable to begin with.

i've been thinking about it all day.

my question to you would be if you're saying he was not mentally stable to commit suicide or in life in general?

"Reports suggest that Hernandez had a violent record in prison, including many fights with other inmates, but he had never attempted suicide."

i wonder how much of this will leak out. he was in ad seg. he was basically kept isolated from anyone and everyone day 1.

i've been thinking about it all day.

my question to you would be if you're saying he was not mentally stable to commit suicide or in life in general?

i wonder how much of this will leak out. he was in ad seg. he was basically kept isolated from anyone and everyone day 1.

I'm wondering myself if he was murdered.

he wasn't. unless the guards were in on it and a whole lot of inmates are able to keep quite.

but, inmates are gonna talk because they're inmates.

cons know better.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Basically he thinks god will forgive him and he will go to heaven anyway regardless of what he has done on earth.

yeah but the whole point of christ 'dying for your sins' is to allow redemption regardless of sin

thats why i said if it was authentic he wouldnt have to kill himself. he could be a disciple in prison until he died

so basically he was just using the verse to make himself feel better instead of having the real internal transformation that would have redeemed him

Aaron Hernandez "innocent" (except for perhaps suicide depending on laws in Mass)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/thanks-to-archaic-legal-principle-aaron-hernandez-died-innocent-in-courts-eyes/

Aaron Hernandez was convicted of the murder of Odin Lloyd in 2015. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Thanks to a legal principle called "abatement ab initio," however, the state of Massachusetts now considers Hernandez an innocent man.

This probably means his heirs will argue he is due money for money lost in jail and he does not need to pay Odin Lloyd's heirs.

Of course you do for it fits in pattern of posts.

Something causes lives like this to get off track.

thats certainly a possibility

but sometimes there is no event, no 'thing' that happens. i hate to admit it but some ppl are just wired to be 'bad'. im sure weve all seen good parents that have a rotten kid, or terrible parents that have a gem

it really can be either nature or nurture