FA CB Deshawn Shead visiting Bills

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they want to give multiple looks in the secondary with Hyde, and maybe this guy.

Not a bad idea in this passing league.

I agree and love this thinking. That is also why I think the Bills might be leaning toward OJ Howard over Wiliams and Davis. With Clay and OJ, that t is great for disguising looks

I don't mind grabbing a devalued asset but I'd love to also add something premium to the secondary before the season.

I'll keep repeating that we have been very spoiled with our secondary play and I'd hate to be here when the unit is average to lagging below potentially.

The only returning starter in a nickel package is Darby who I like but has been hot/cold and is not a reliable #1 corner. Hyde is a nice piece but not great.

We need to add a premium CB and WR and day two of the draft is not a reliable spot to be reaching for need for a day one starter at a premium position.

Edited by NoSaint

Here we go with versatile again. Maybe we get a player that actually masters a single position? When he gets beat it's cold comfort that he can play safety as well.

So safety and corner are so different that a player can only be good at one? It makes sense to have interchangeable parts in the secondary to be able to respond to the offense.

So safety and corner are so different that a player can only be good at one? It makes sense to have interchangeable parts in the secondary to be able to respond to the offense.

Devin McCourtey's been like that in New England and been pretty good at it too.

I've been a huge fan of Sheads. I know he tore his ACL late last year but I can't believe the Seahawks didn't tender him as an RFA. This is a great get for a team running a zone defense like we will be.

This is one I would really like to see get done

I've been a huge fan of Sheads. I know he tore his ACL late last year but I can't believe the Seahawks didn't tender him as an RFA. This is a great get for a team running a zone defense like we will be.

from what I am reading they do want him back ... but decided not to tender and let him test the market. Hope we get him.

Wow, you mean there's another team in fact a team that won a super Bowl recently that must have a front office as clueless as Buffalo does. That's amazing!