FA CB Deshawn Shead visiting Bills

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you were very wrong on this

How was I very wrong?

The only thing I was wrong about is how cheap Whaley was going to go. He didn't end up in Buffalo due to not offering more money. A guy coming off an injury is going to take the most guaranteed money he can. We didn't even go higher than a million guaranteed. Pitiful. Why even bring him on a visit?

How was I very wrong?

The only thing I was wrong about is how cheap Whaley was going to go. He didn't end up in Buffalo due to not offering more money. A guy coming off an injury is going to take the most guaranteed money he can. We didn't even go higher than a million guaranteed. Pitiful. Why even bring him on a visit?

Obviously the answer to why is to irritate posters such as yourself

How was I very wrong?

Do you think that every player that comes in for a visit gets an offer?

You were obviously very, very wrong on his value. Hence the "laugh at 2 million" comment. If you were running the show maybe we lock this guy down with the Gilmore contract! :lol:

How was I very wrong?

You were wrong on pretty much everything.

But, please don't stop. You're a valuable new contributor.

Wait, did Shead sign with with Bills?

did he even get an offer? Did his knee check out where they needed it to be?

Or did he bust out of OBD immediately upon witnessing McDermott and Whaley playing a Billsy game of Checkers? [heard whispering at the airport ... "Pete Carroll plays chess..."]

Context ...takes time. You don't know why he re-signed with Seattle, but you insisted you did and that it was the Bills fault. Why?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Nice to see we picked up a fresh batch of doom and gloomers, everything the Bills do is wrong, we are finished before the season begins type posters from the other board shut down.

At first I had an open mind. From what I've seen they have brought very little. This site certainly got significantly diluted since they've joining us. Sorry to those that have brought good football discussion but the majority drowned the ability for this to have been a good thing for us.