Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

By my experience,you're right. I used to have to carry nitro pills for about a year or so. I never needed to take one (thankfully), but mine were the tiny tablets like Father Merrin's (The Exorcist) - not capsules. I've never even seen nitro capsules before.

I looked it up in my PDR. I even think they got the capsules right on the show...but I haven't rewound to check. They got close, at least.

And yes, I have my own copy of the Physicians' Desk Reference. Does that surprise anyone, really?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked it up in my PDR. I even think they got the capsules right on the show...but I haven't rewound to check. They got close, at least.

And yes, I have my own copy of the Physicians' Desk Reference. Does that surprise anyone, really?

its easier to just know a lot of women and two of them pharmacists and ask them. which i did.

it's actually fun. i can literally find in my list of women someone who is an expert on anything. they never answer my calls or reply, but they're still really smart.

I'm sensing one is a result of the other

its easier to just know a lot of women and two of them pharmacists and ask them. which i did.

it's actually fun. i can literally find in my list of women someone who is an expert on anything. they never answer my calls or reply, but they're still really smart.

So many here were watching this show, I thought I would give it a try today. Not many shows can hook you on Season 1 Episode 1.

Are you watching 'BCS' in the context of having already watched 'Breaking Bad'?

I have never watched "Breaking Bad." But if it is anything like this I will have to check it out.

Yes it is

And yes you should

I was going to suggest watching Breaking Bad first, but I'm kinda wondering how somebody who hadn't seen it yet would experience Better Call Saul followed by Breaking Bad

Yes it is

And yes you should

I was going to suggest watching Breaking Bad first, but I'm kinda wondering how somebody who hadn't seen it yet would experience Better Call Saul followed by Breaking Bad

I totally agree. Keep watching. It'll be fascinating for me and others to hear what someone who is actually watching both series in the correct chronological order of the characters thinks. The rest of us know the outcome for many of the characters. Your input will be appreciated.

However, for this study to be completely accurate, you can't start BB until the BCS

series is over.

Anyone seen the ads for Hank Shrader's new show Claws? The show otherwise seems uninteresting to me, but i may give it a chance just becaise hank is in it.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

I have never watched "Breaking Bad." But if it is anything like this I will have to check it out.

Breaking Bad is the only TV show in history to make an hour-long episode about two guys trying to swat a fly entertaining.

I'm honestly jealous of you. I really wish I could have the experience of watching BCS before BB. Oh well, Breaking Bad was a great ride while it was running.

Interesting. When I think about it, watching 'BCS' first may make 'Breaking Bad' a different, but still very great, viewing experience. Other than the black and white future sequences Saul has in 'BCS', I can't think of anything that may seem out of context for anyone watching both series in reverse order of production. Anyway, have a good time. You won't regret watching either series. They both rank in the all time category imo.

Interesting. When I think about it, watching 'BCS' first may make 'Breaking Bad' a different, but still very great, viewing experience. Other than the black and white future sequences Saul has in 'BCS', I can't think of anything that may seem out of context for anyone watching both series in reverse order of production. Anyway, have a good time. You won't regret watching either series. They both rank in the all time category imo.

The only thing that really sticks out to me is that Mike's storyline may seem completely insignificant if you watch BCS first. I can't picture that fitting in very well with the rest of the show if you're starting here first. He was my favorite character out of all of them, so in a way, I almost wish he had been the focal point of the spinoff instead.

Like you, I had never seen any Breaking Bad episodes before I started watching BCS. Now I'm just starting season 4 of BB, so I've been pretty much watching them simultaneously. The only down side really has been when I see people post here about characters on BCS that were on BB. For instance, season 1, episode 1 of Saul, several people here expressed their enthusiasm at seeing Tuco, and I kept wondering who the %$#@ is Tuco?

The only thing that really sticks out to me is that Mike's storyline may seem completely insignificant if you watch BCS first. I can't picture that fitting in very well with the rest of the show if you're starting here first. He was my favorite character out of all of them, so in a way, I almost wish he had been the focal point of the spinoff instead.

Good point.

Repayment of her law school loan from the firm. She also went from mailroom to night school to get her law degree...

Howard tore it up in anger. I could infer there was something between them at some point but maybe not.

Probably the helpful truck driver. All the desert action has been on Native American land? As the purpose is hopefully finished I don't have to cringe in horror at the thought of Mike as a romantic lead.

I was about four glasses of wine in when I watched the episode last night, so can someone explain the significance of the woman with the missing husband and Mike's search in the desert? Is this somebody he killed and I just forgot the circumstances?

I was about four glasses of wine in when I watched the episode last night, so can someone explain the significance of the woman with the missing husband and Mike's search in the desert? Is this somebody he killed and I just forgot the circumstances?

As above - the body is the good samaritan (it's not the husband because in the story the woman mentioned her husband died years ago) - Mike feels partially responsible for his death and the guilt is following him. I think the significance of the woman's story about her husband is Mike drawing the parallel between the two situations of how terrible for the family to not have any closure on what happened to their loved one - so he wanted to find the body and report it so that at least that man's family would have that closure. It's possible that was the favor Mike asked Nacho at the end of the previous episode - where the body was buried.

BTW - for Veep fans - it was a kick seeing Marjorie as Chuck's doctor...

Edited by stevewin

Good call on tying in Mike's requested favor. I guess Mike felt the charity construction project would allow him to find a way to hide his $$$, but now he sees that he can't cache it somewhere. Along the way he met a nice woman with a story he might help, this could disappear on us. Two eps to go.

Directv? I lost any show I was DVRing last night. Now I need to figure out when AMC makes this available online.

If you can't see it beforehand, then I believe they always run the previous week's episode in the time slot just before the new one airs.

If you can't see it beforehand, then I believe they always run the previous week's episode in the time slot just before the new one airs.

I guess I should set the DVR for that just in case I can't catch it on their website before then.

Directv? I lost any show I was DVRing last night. Now I need to figure out when AMC makes this available online.

spectrum on my tablet I steal my neighbors WiFi and log in to the cable app.

You can always find a way to watch it online if you want to

Had a funny memory. Remember tapped out? My god did we waste time there.

spectrum on my tablet I steal my neighbors WiFi and log in to the cable app.

You can always find a way to watch it online if you want to

Had a funny memory. Remember tapped out? My god did we waste time there.

I just looked. It's already up on AMC's website. I'm just going to go that route. I'm always iffy when it comes to some of those questionable online streams. Anyway, nasty storms last night cost me 2 DVRed shows plus another one the wife was recording.

Ha, tapped out. That game eventually got way too big for my phone. It was killing my storage space.

I just looked. It's already up on AMC's website. I'm just going to go that route. I'm always iffy when it comes to some of those questionable online streams. Anyway, nasty storms last night cost me 2 DVRed shows plus another one the wife was recording.

Ha, tapped out. That game eventually got way too big for my phone. It was killing my storage space.

let me guess, your other show was the Bachelorette? Spoiler,demario is a jerk.