Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a coat hanger antenna and foil?

I get a lot if channels OTA man. 3 movie channels. 4 part time movie channels. And a solid line up of 3 CBS', 2 Fox's, 2 ABCs and 2nbcs. With 5 pbs! And I get all the latest 60's, 70's and 80's hits. Just the other day some show I now watch called death valley days has Ronald Reagan as the host. Family guy at 6. Macguyer at 5 & 9. Mayberry RFD or walker Texas ranger at 8. And if I'm up late twilight zone and Hitchcock after midnight.

Torrent was so yesterday. Just watch through Kodi.

I don't have a smart tv

I get a lot if channels OTA man. 3 movie channels. 4 part time movie channels. And a solid line up of 3 CBS', 2 Fox's, 2 ABCs and 2nbcs. With 5 pbs! And I get all the latest 60's, 70's and 80's hits. Just the other day some show I now watch called death valley days has Ronald Reagan as the host. Family guy at 6. Macguyer at 5 & 9. Mayberry RFD or walker Texas ranger at 8. And if I'm up late twilight zone and Hitchcock after midnight.

I don't have a smart tv

He replaced "the old Ranger," brought to you by 20 Mule Team Borax. :thumbsup:

Just finished rebinging on Breaking Bad and rolled right into Better Call Saul which I finished last night. Watching BCS right after BB was great. The first time around I didn't get the whole Cinnabon thing.

Amazing how the writers took two throwaway lines in BB (Cinnabon and Saul's real name) and built them into BCS

Amazing how the writers took two throwaway lines in BB (Cinnabon and Saul's real name) and built them into BCS

S'all Good. :lol:

And to put Tuco in episodes 1&2? :thumbsup:

Also when Jimmy/Saul leaves the parking lot for the last time and tells Mike how pissed off he was they let the money go. Mike said "you did it because you said it was the right thing to do." Jimmy said "I'll never make that mistake again...." which was the perfect segue into the Saul Goodman character.

Edited by Chef Jim

• 4 weeks later...

Chuck, this will destroy you, Ernesto will tell Jimmy. Didn't think watching 20 minutes of a man silently do his bug detection thing could have been that enjoyable (will fast forward thru it on my second watch)

interesting season opener. not sure how chuck and jimmy could have been so civil after what all went down. I couldn't keep my eyes open the last ten minutes, not an indictment on the show, more a commentary that i'm too fricking old to stay awake until 11PM

interesting season opener. not sure how chuck and jimmy could have been so civil after what all went down. I couldn't keep my eyes open the last ten minutes, not an indictment on the show, more a commentary that i'm too fricking old to stay awake until 11PM

Jimmy is trying to figure out what Chuck is up to, he knows it's not evidence.

So is the Cinnabon before or after he becomes Saul? He asked for the Omaha thing when he sought the new I.D. so he may have done it already?? Just thinking out loud...

Maybe Pinkman's coming for him in Omaha...

Gene's relative size to the mall and the booth and the arrest shift with great camera-work.

I guess each week we will be teased with what gets Jimmy arrested, a bit milder than each week wondering if THIS is the situation that gets Walt and Jesse killed but good. Nope, not this time...

Edited by row_33

Chuck, this will destroy you, Ernesto will tell Jimmy.

I think that was Chuck's plan

So is the Cinnabon before or after he becomes Saul?

Cinnabon is after the vacuum guy got Saul out of Albuquerque. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it's amazing how the writers were able to incorporate two throwaway lines from Breaking Bad (Saul's real name and the Cinnabon line) into the backbone of a new series.

Jimmy is trying to figure out what Chuck is up to, he knows it's not evidence.

So is the Cinnabon before or after he becomes Saul? He asked for the Omaha thing when he sought the new I.D. so he may have done it already?? Just thinking out loud...

Maybe Pinkman's coming for him in Omaha...

Gene's relative size to the mall and the booth and the arrest shift with great camera-work.

I guess each week we will be teased with what gets Jimmy arrested, a bit milder than each week wondering if THIS is the situation that gets Walt and Jesse killed but good. Nope, not this time...

Cinnabon is the future...post-BB. Gene is Jimmy/Saul's "cleaned" identity. BCS opened season 1 with the first Cinnabon scene.

Chuck, this will destroy you, Ernesto will tell Jimmy. Didn't think watching 20 minutes of a man silently do his bug detection thing could have been that enjoyable (will fast forward thru it on my second watch)

I hear that. Mike is reverse-engineering his way to Fring. We all KNOW he's gonna meet Gus so that meeting in itself is anti-climactic and I give Gilligan a ton of praise for coming up with a neat way of getting that arc on track. And the sheer, laborious attention to detail by Mike is interesting, imo.

Jimmy is in the midst of collapsing. He's been able to absorb the body blows by Chuck and others up to this point, but he's fraying at the edges as his scene with the Air Force guy suggested. Saul can't be far away at this point.