Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a hard time in tonight episode. It was a lot of filler. It went quick; first 28 minutes dedicated to the cartel/mike/fringe size. The last set up as jimmy.

I really need more substance. If next week is filler I may stop staying up to watch

Don Bolsa embarrassed Hector at the cartel boss's poolside - pissed Hector off big time.

just saw it.

I had a hard time in tonight episode. It was a lot of filler. It went quick; first 28 minutes dedicated to the cartel/mike/fringe size. The last set up as jimmy.

I really need more substance. If next week is filler I may stop staying up to watch

just saw it.

Previews for next week look like Jimmy's Bar hearing with tonites episode being Kim & Jimmy's setup of Mike...

Bingo

just saw it.

I think it was the best episode of the season by a large margin.

Good episode. When they opened with the pool scene, I couldn't help but laugh at the pool scene remembering Jesse's face when everyone dropped down all around him in BB. Mike using the power drill noise as a diversion to drive Chuck away like he used gunshots as a diversion to shoot the cocaine laced shoes last episode is what you call attention to detail by Gilligan. I liked the Gus and Hector scene in Gus's office. The cool Gus showed while Hector scraped dog crap off his shoes in his office shows why he's such a great villain in BB. I'm interested in how Hector ended up having to use a buzzer to communicate (you know it has to be Gus who caused his condition). Also, I'm dreading the falling out that may have happened between Jimmy/Saul and Kim.

By the way, it's amusing to me that in this timeline Walter is a miserable chemistry teacher.

Good episode. When they opened with the pool scene, I couldn't help but laugh at the pool scene remembering Jesse's face when everyone dropped down all around him in BB.

I was expecting Hector to piss in the pool

Watched it last night; exhausted so probably not at my sharpest but still a great episode. Question: what was the purpose of the photos Mike took?

I'll say it again, this show is just as good as BB. Jimmy/Saul, Mike, and Gus are my three favorite characters across both shows.

Watched it last night; exhausted so probably not at my sharpest but still a great episode. Question: what was the purpose of the photos Mike took?

I'll say it again, this show is just as good as BB. Jimmy/Saul, Mike, and Gus are my three favorite characters across both shows.

I'm assuming that the photos, along with whatever else that was that Mike copied from 'right by his address book' will be used to show that Chuck is a complete loon, paranoid to the point where he'd create an imagined conspiracy against him by Jimmy. I'm only guessing though.

I'm assuming that the photos, along with whatever else that was that Mike copied from 'right by his address book' will be used to show that Chuck is a complete loon, paranoid to the point where he'd create an imagined conspiracy against him by Jimmy. I'm only guessing though.

Looks like you're right based on the preview.

But as we all know BB and BCS were very good at deceiving us.

The claim of destruction of the tape, and even worse adding the cost, is not wise because they have the original and intend to use it down the road. That sanctimonious woman handling the case should fry as well, she played that role perfectly in her bias.

Surprised that they didn't reintroduce Hank when DEA was raiding the ice cream store.

Apparently you could hear his voice in the background but yes, it would make sense that he was there.

Apparently you could hear his voice in the background but yes, it would make sense that he was there.

Am I crazy or do I remember the actor who played Hank saying that he has no interest in coming back?

I googled it and did not find anything referring to that.

Yeah, what I'm seeing is that he didn't think he'd be on the show. I'd love to see him back. I love everything about Hank except the spelling of his last name.

Yeah, what I'm seeing is that he didn't think he'd be on the show. I'd love to see him back. I love everything about Hank except the spelling of his last name.

:lol:

I'm watching Breaking Bad with my girlfriend since she's never seen it. Hank is a bigger douche in the early episodes and seems to have "evolved".

Hank and Gomie have several episodes in the can and will be seen this season.

I'm watching Breaking Bad with my girlfriend since she's never seen it. Hank is a bigger douche in the early episodes and seems to have "evolved".

there were parts of the breaking bad story i think there weren't too confident in originally; having major story lines behind hank and his wife were not that easy to begin with as they were introduced rather oddly. the whole thing about kim being a clepto is bizzare still and had nothign to do with the story except that she was crazy.

Hank was a douche, until the Tuco shooting and Tortuga incidents. A key theme in BB is how facing death "changes a man."

there were parts of the breaking bad story i think there weren't too confident in originally; having major story lines behind hank and his wife were not that easy to begin with as they were introduced rather oddly. the whole thing about kim being a clepto is bizzare still and had nothign to do with the story except that she was crazy.

That can be said with most TV series

Writers sometimes throw sh*t against the wall to see what sticks. Sometimes they find a peanut

I was extremely impressed with Michael McKean's acting skills last night. Chuck's meltdown on the stand was nothing shirt of epic.

TV has given me probably the last great 1,000 acting moments, movies recently made 0

I was extremely impressed with Michael McKean's acting skills last night. Chuck's meltdown on the stand was nothing shirt of epic.

I agree. We all knew there was going to be a breakdown and yet I was impressed at how it was executed.

While I agree, I still can't help be distracted by the expectation that he'll start discoursing on the patron saint of quality footwear.