Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

Hasn't given us an epic moment this season like a for-the-moment subdued Tuco dealing with Mike dinging his car.

Not really an "epic" moment but I did love the camera work of the scene where Mike is tailing the guy in the green Chevy. Watching the guy walk into and out of a nondescript building thru the eyes of Mike's binoculars. Then as Mike pulls away the camera pans up to reveal the sign for Los Pollos Hermanos

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy and his sick brother can only get stretched out out so long. And 15 minutes of silence as some kind of investigative work isn't going to hold us for two more seasons after this.

Then again some in my life angrily insisted the Monkees were just as good after losing the TV show and without Mike...

Dude, do you really think people who are watching and enjoying this show want to see you respond to every post with your reasons why you don't like it? Umm, STOP WATCHING and STOP POSTING.

I haven't watched Breaking Bad in a while. Was/Is Jimmy's new receptionist there during the Saul days?

I don't think it's her from BB.

Watching BB 2x11 yesterday, a surgeon discussing matters with Walt looked a lot like Ted Beneke after my time away from the show. Ted was later in the episode so they weren't the same.

edit: yup it's her...

Edited by row_33

I haven't watched Breaking Bad in a while. Was/Is Jimmy's new receptionist there during the Saul days?

Yes

when Hank had Jesse and Walt cornered in the RV at the junk yard, it was fransesca who called Hank to tell him Marie was in an accident to lure him away

Which makes 3 Breaking Bad characters to be reintroduced (preintroduced?) in last week's episode.

Fransesca, Gus, and Victor

One of the problems with BB and Mad Men is that Canadian cable companies did not allow an HD AMC channel for the first 3 seasons of each (my best guess.) So watching it now in HD makes them a different show.

Good episode. I am guessing Chuck will get committed or die before Jimmy faces the wrath of the law?

while this is the most logical. It is also the laziest way out. It doesn't provide a story that falls in line with everything. There has to be drama in his death. I like slashes theory that Wendy is Kim wexler. Maybe Wendy came from wexler. But its also an easy out. Having either killed off is lazy.

I am most curious about Kim's write off. But interested what does his brother in

while this is the most logical. It is also the laziest way out. It doesn't provide a story that falls in line with everything. There has to be drama in his death. I like slashes theory that Wendy is Kim wexler. Maybe Wendy came from wexler. But its also an easy out. Having either killed off is lazy.

I am most curious about Kim's write off. But interested what does his brother in

The delay for trial gives all kinds of time for some unfortunate surprise to happen to Chuck.

Mike shooting the drugs out of the shoes after setting up the mules who thought the shots were hunters was some bad*** BB ****. I love the show.

Exactly, it was brilliant.

Though I prefer a show with garbage people who speak gibberish. Much more entertaining.

it was an awesome scene, but would that coke really have stayed on that truck, even in small traces, for 20KM? that was my initial thought

Mike shooting the drugs out of the shoes after setting up the mules who thought the shots were hunters was some bad*** BB ****. I love the show.

it was an awesome scene, but would that coke really have stayed on that truck, even in small traces, for 20KM? that was my initial thought

I'd say yes based on driving my trucks. I've had sand, leaves, etc stay on for a long time.

I was wondering that, too. I did a little research about drug dogs but found nothing convincing either way. I was wondering if it actually was cocaine, or possibly something else illegal that might have a stronger smell, but I don't know anything about chemical drugs or pharmaceuticals.

My initial thought was would it have come streaming out of the shoe like sand through an hour glass? I also wondered how he knew which shoe to shoot. I did enjoy the irony in the fact that he was able to put a bullet through the shoe at 200+ yards, but took 3 tries to get the stuck on the wire. Edited by RaoulDuke79