Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

I think so too, but I also believe that some part of his "breakdown" was sincere. I appreciate how this show takes its time in turning Jimmy into a more hardened, cynical person who eventually becomes Saul Goodman. This will be the reason Kim eventually leaves him imo.

How about this for a plot twist: Kim, feeling guilty about what she and Jimmy did to Chuck and Chuck's wife, is drawn closer to Chuck leading to Chuck and Kim's ultimate betrayal of Jimmy

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this for a plot twist: Kim, feeling guilty about what she and Jimmy did to Chuck and Chuck's wife, is drawn closer to Chuck leading to Chuck and Kim's ultimate betrayal of Jimmy

They have certainly led us to this as a possibility

Didn't like the sad sack emo Kim this episode - I get showing the slow separation between Kim and Jimmy, but just thought it was too much.

One thing I didn't get was the connection with how the discussion with the woman at the Church made Mike decide to go ahead and help out with the deal?

The way it twists on the show, Saul will dump Kim.

The big firm won't look good hiding Chuck's crackup, it's in the transcripts (we hear twice), and the 150 percent hike on rates plus bad publicity will force something. Insurance on Chuck's house burning down? You could get nothing (we heard twice already).

One thing I didn't get was the connection with how the discussion with the woman at the Church made Mike decide to go ahead and help out with the deal?

I'm not sure about that either. Maybe it had to do with her story of how her husband went hiking one day and disappeared. Perhaps the area she was talking about his disappearance is the same area where Hector's hideout was and Mike is thinking of a possible a connection?

They realize they need some social interaction to maybe open up the characters. Like on Mad Men when an ex-flame of Roger goes out to lunch for 12 or so minutes with him to show more sides to him.

So Mike as romantic lead is an unusual twist, seeing as how he soon joins up with the cartel's ruthlessness.

Didn't like the sad sack emo Kim this episode - I get showing the slow separation between Kim and Jimmy, but just thought it was too much.

What is Kim's deal anyway? Is she simply overworked or is she having money issues too? I almost got the feeling that she wanted Jimmy to back out of the lease so they wouldn't be in the building anymore.

What is Kim's deal anyway? Is she simply overworked or is she having money issues too? I almost got the feeling that she wanted Jimmy to back out of the lease so they wouldn't be in the building anymore.

Kim is one of those people who have worked very very hard and in full determination to get to her position of a one-file lawyer in nowheresville, or middle management of a larger entity.

More fun when they marry someone just like them, usually you find them in accounting.

I'm not sure about that either. Maybe it had to do with her story of how her husband went hiking one day and disappeared. Perhaps the area she was talking about his disappearance is the same area where Hector's hideout was and Mike is thinking of a possible a connection?

It struck me as simpler than that: people going alone into dangerous situations get hurt, and he couldn't have that on his conscience w/r/t to baseball card guy.

It struck me as simpler than that: people going alone into dangerous situations get hurt, and he couldn't have that on his conscience w/r/t to baseball card guy.

i see that possibility but how's this for a hypothetical:

imagine you are mike, baseball card guy is gatorman, and the nacho meeting is a political discussion

if gatorman asked you to come as backup, would you?

i see that possibility but how's this for a hypothetical:

imagine you are mike, baseball card guy is gatorman, and the nacho meeting is a political discussion

if gatorman asked you to come as backup, would you?

Yeah. I'd back up Nacho.

:lol:

I don't get Chuck's ex and Kim's sympathy for Chuck. He was a ruthless bastard to his brother and twice the con man that Jimmy ever was.

I think Nacho gets run out by Hector after the empty nitro pills send him to the ER. Gus gives Mike the "OK" to shoot - but not kill - Salamanca, "because killing him would be too humane."

Kim moves to Minneapolis to start anew, after she breaks up with Jimmy because she gets fired and can't countenance Saul Goodman as a life partner in Albuquerque.

Chuck was right, Jimmy did something grossly unethical and illegal in tampering with evidence.

Besides that point though, he's a jerk.

nitro goes under the tongue and a regular user would know the taste isn't quite right if it's expired or not the right innards.

Chuck was right, Jimmy did something grossly unethical and illegal in tampering with evidence.

Besides that point though, he's a jerk.

nitro goes under the tongue and a regular user would know the taste isn't quite right if it's expired or not the right innards.

Extended-release nitro is swallowed, in dissolvable capsules. But I don't think you'd be taking ER nitro for acute angina.

Either way, it was a continuity lapse.

Extended-release nitro is swallowed, in dissolvable capsules. But I don't think you'd be taking ER nitro for acute angina.

Either way, it was a continuity lapse.

By my experience,you're right. I used to have to carry nitro pills for about a year or so. I never needed to take one (thankfully), but mine were the tiny tablets like Father Merrin's (The Exorcist) - not capsules. I've never even seen nitro capsules before.

i'm thinking Mike's got a bit of feelings in his drawers for her, he may use the money to try and find answers for her

i'm thinking Mike's got a bit of feelings in his drawers for her, he may use the money to try and find answers for her

Unlikely considering his cut from baseball card guy is nothing compared to what he has already has stashed away under the floorboard in his closet

that was my initial thought. i do like the theory that someone else proposed that he didn't want the dude going into dangerous areas alone. i still want to see Mike get it on with her, she is kinda hot

Unlikely considering his cut from baseball card guy is nothing compared to what he has already has stashed away under the floorboard in his closet

that was my initial thought. i do like the theory that someone else proposed that he didn't want the dude going into dangerous areas alone. i still want to see Mike get it on with her, she is kinda hot

she was on law and order svu as the medical examiner

Mike probably doesn't want to see anything come back on him, as well