Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

just read an amc interview with Nacho, they state that Nacho gave Mike the coordinates for the body...did i miss that?

Mike asked for a "favor" which was never explicitly provided on-screen. Thought it was presumed that the favor was the location of the good samaritan.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read an amc interview with Nacho, they state that Nacho gave Mike the coordinates for the body...did i miss that?

Previous episode, when he accompanies the baseball-card/pharmacy guy to talk to Nacho. He says something along the lines of "One more question..." and takes out a note pad.

It was easy to miss, since it crossed episodes, and since that scene with Mike and Nacho was rich with Mike being his "You really don't know what you're doing, you dumbass..." badass best that you didn't really pay attention to much else while you were chanting "I wanna be like Mike!"

Just finished re-watching Breaking Bad yesterday afternoon. Some quick BCS trivia -- does anyone (without cheating) know the last words uttered by Saul in BB? Hint -- he wasn't in the final episode.

and heart pills have a placebo effect sometimes.

that was an hour of great entertainment showing how holding to the letter of the law and personally prideful logic doesn't work in real life

and heart pills have a placebo effect sometimes.

that was an hour of great entertainment showing how holding to the letter of the law and personally prideful logic doesn't work in real life

I don't recall but did he replace all the pills? Maybe there was some good ones in that batch.

I don't recall but did he replace all the pills? Maybe there was some good ones in that batch.

placebo is a powerful tool in this world.... he may also have had second thoughts, but for the purpose of a TV show Tio was going to die on the spot if the masterminded plan worked

Papa Nacho may not take his shop invasion too passively.

I thought he replaced them all, but maybe not. The effect of nitro pills is to dilate blood vessels very quickly, relieving pressure on the heart by allowing it to pump blood more easily. I don't know if you can get much of a placebo effect like that, but then I'm no doctor.

Edited by Azalin

I thought he replaced them all, but maybe not. The effect of nitro pills is to dilate blood vessels very quickly, relieving pressure on the heart by allowing it to pump blood more easily. I don't know if you can get much of a placebo effect like that, but then I'm no doctor.

On TV everything goes. I wonder how many others in that room expected Hector to die on the spot.