Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

Wonder if Walt and Jessie will make passing appearances on the show, like maybe eatting at los pollos.

Walt won't, at least not this season. Jessie on the other hand is much more likely IMO.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Walt and Jessie will make passing appearances on the show, like maybe eatting at los pollos.

Walt won't, at least not this season. Jessie on the other hand is much more likely IMO.

Not sure how they can squeeze Jesse in. Considering the time line, BCS is ~2001 and BB is ~2011, Jesse would be a kid

If they ever add Hank to the cast, I hope he still has hair

If they can cure Hector of his paralysis and inability to speak I'd imagine they could grow a head of hair on hank.

Not sure how they can squeeze Jesse in. Considering the time line, BCS is ~2001 and BB is ~2011, Jesse would be a kid

'Breaking Bad' starts in 2008 and while I agree Jesse would be a little young for the time set in 'Better Call Saul', I wouldn't be surprised if he does show up at some point as he was certainly a player in the drug dealing world when we first met him.

'Breaking Bad' starts in 2008 and while I agree Jesse would be a little young for the time set in 'Better Call Saul', I wouldn't be surprised if he does show up at some point as he was certainly a player in the drug dealing world when we first met him.

Did they ever say anything about how far removed from high school he was at that point?

Walt - Maybe Gus or Mike makes a trip to get their car washed? Seeing Walter wash it would be entertaining if they only knew what's coming.

Jesse - Krazy 8 was light on cash and blamed a new kid. This very well could be a young Jesse Pinkman although I don't know how they'll make him look 18 considering Aaron Paul's in his 30's.

Did they ever say anything about how far removed from high school he was at that point?

Not that I can recall. Good question though as we saw that he knew both Krazy 8 and Emelio in those early episodes.

Walt - Maybe Gus or Mike makes a trip to get their car washed? Seeing Walter wash it would be entertaining if they only knew what's coming.

Jesse - Krazy 8 was light on cash and blamed a new kid. This very well could be a young Jesse Pinkman although I don't know how they'll make him look 18 considering Aaron Paul's in his 30's.

i would be totally find with artistic freedom to imagine him younger.

but, it also crossed my mind today, maybe they cast a teenager to play the role of a once in a while occurring pinkmna

Did Jimmy walk into the insurance meeting knowing he would crunk Chuck up, or was that quick thinking after big brother popped up alphabetically as the first McGill,with the inherent gushing by the woman behind the desk.

Did Jimmy walk into the insurance meeting knowing he would crunk Chuck up, or was that quick thinking after big brother popped up alphabetically as the first McGill,with the inherent gushing by the woman behind the desk.

I think it was Jimmy's revenge for his brother costing him a fortune.

I think it was Jimmy's revenge for his brother costing him a fortune.

I don't think Jimmy went to the insurance company to screw over Chuck. Given his money problems I think Jimmy went there to try to recoup some of his insurance premiums. But when he realized that his cause was lost he seized the opportunity to screw over Chuck

I don't think Jimmy went to the insurance company to screw over Chuck. Given his money problems I think Jimmy went there to try to recoup some of his insurance premiums. But when he realized that his cause was lost he seized the opportunity to screw over Chuck

Agreed.

I guess no episode Monday due to the holiday. Too many set up episodes. It better end with a bang.

Correct. New episodes restart 1 week from Monday.

This Monday they're running a season 3 (to date) marathon.

I think so too, but I also believe that some part of his "breakdown" was sincere. I appreciate how this show takes its time in turning Jimmy into a more hardened, cynical person who eventually becomes Saul Goodman. This will be the reason Kim eventually leaves him imo.