Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the firm payed Kim's tuition.

Howard made a snide reference to getting out of the mailroom paid for by the firm, I thought he meant Kim did this as well, but I doubt it.

So much for people trying to figure out the year from Howard's "35 year old scotch" comment. ;)

Good catch on the check.

I suggested earlier that the writers don't care about info like that, tons of holes in date and sequence and people's parents occur, then someone attacked me for telling him how to watch the show...

Howard made a snide reference to getting out of the mailroom paid for by the firm, I thought he meant Kim did this as well, but I doubt it.

I suggested earlier that the writers don't care about info like that, tons of holes in date and sequence and people's parents occur, then someone attacked me for telling him how to watch the show...

Kim had started in the mail room & the firm helped pay for her attending law school. (Apologies if you were going in a different direction w/ your comment & already got that.)

Because one of Chuck's worst nightmares was Jimmy becoming a lawyer, there was no way HHM would ever help Jimmy through law school.

Kim had started in the mail room & the firm helped pay for her attending law school. (Apologies if you were going in a different direction w/ your comment & already got that.)

Because one of Chuck's worst nightmares was Jimmy becoming a lawyer, there was no way HHM would ever help Jimmy through law school.

I wasn't aware of that with Kim, two people leaving the mailroom to get their practice going at a white-shoed (for New Mexico) law firm would be a miracle, wouldn't it?

I'll take your advice on how it went down and think no more of it...

I wasn't aware of that with Kim, two people leaving the mailroom to get their practice going at a white-shoed (for New Mexico) law firm would be a miracle, wouldn't it?

Don't know if it would be a miracle, but it definitely would be unexpected.

Of course, w/ Jimmy's background (his admiration for his brother & wanting to follow in his footsteps; his ability to be an effective con man; & his seeming to truly want to help others) combined w/ his love of Kim could explain both his going to law school & his probable prodding of Kim to follow her dreams in that direction.

Also, not positive, but didn't Ernesto start out in the mail room as well? (Even though, afaik, he doesn't have his own practice (nor even job at this point in the story). So, that could be something that HHM prides itself on & considers part of its corporate culture; giving kids w/ drive assistance in becoming lawyers themselves. It at least seems to be something Howard took pride in until this lateset flap. ;)

Kim wasn't planning on leaving, she left when she learned that it was Chuck that was preventing Jimmy from getting a job with the firm (Jimmy with a law degree is like a chimpanzee with a machine gun :lol: ).

The two things that interest me the most and am not sure if they'll be resolved by the end of the season (still no announcement for a season 4) is the fate of Kim and Nacho. I want Nacho to succeed in getting out of the game without getting killed as he's still young and can turn around his life. Somewhat how I felt about Jesse in BB. As far as Kim, I'm dreading what happens that will likely ultimately doom Jimmy's and Kim's relationship.

as i stated earlier, i think Mikes got some feelings in his pants area for the lady and he wanted to do this for her.

I was about four glasses of wine in when I watched the episode last night, so can someone explain the significance of the woman with the missing husband and Mike's search in the desert? Is this somebody he killed and I just forgot the circumstances?

I was hoping that Jimmy would reference that comment when he was cross-examining Chuck.

nah, when the other side is mad as a lark you play it very professionally and let them crack

as i stated earlier, i think Mikes got some feelings in his pants area for the lady and he wanted to do this for her.

there's certainly something there, I wouldn't be surprised if a mad fling occurred or Howard wanted one, or is jealous Jimmy won her heart and mind as well

must be tough walking around in the NM heat in a dark suit, maybe the only people in the whole state who do that every day

it was really good to see slippin' jimmy again, though. gonna be interesting to see how chuck heals, but now jimmy gets the insurance company involved. this is gonna be a dynamite last few episodes.

did he really hurt himself there, that's not in the script.

The last two episodes are titled FALL and LANTERN

Chuck's house is going down in flames?

The two things that interest me the most and am not sure if they'll be resolved by the end of the season (still no announcement for a season 4) is the fate of Kim and Nacho. I want Nacho to succeed in getting out of the game without getting killed as he's still young and can turn around his life. Somewhat how I felt about Jesse in BB. As far as Kim, I'm dreading what happens that will likely ultimately doom Jimmy's and Kim's relationship.

We know Nacho makes it into Breaking Bad, so a) he survives, and b) he's not out of the business.

Did anyone catch Howard needing to talk to Chuck about something when he came to the house and saw Chuck returning from the supermarket? I'm predicting Howard will tell Chuck he has to leave the firm because his meltdown in the bar hearing is raising the malpractice insurance of HHM by association. (Thanks to Jimmy's crying act.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

nacho doesn't show up in Breaking Bad.... probably mentioned by name over some issue Saul expects to get murdered for

nacho's story is too nice and his demise will be more sad than others

We know Nacho makes it into Breaking Bad, so a) he survives, and b) he's not out of the business.

No, he doesn't

Saul makes a reference to Ignacio at one point, but that's it. We don't know who Ignacio is, what his tie to Saul is, or if he's dead, alive, in prison, or in business

Granted two similar throw away lines from Breaking Bad, Saul's reference to his real last name being McGill and another reference to Cinabon, were developed into the spine of BCS so it's possible Ignacio turns out to be Nacho

One character that we do know survives into Breaking Bad is Crazy 8. We also know that he becomes a DEA informant who rises to the top by ratting out his competition. We also recently saw Nacho put a beat down on Crazy 8.

So my working theory is Nacho is the one who puts Hector into a wheelchair. With Tuco imprisoned Nacho moves up and Crazy 8 gets a promotion but holds a grudge. At some point Crazy 8 gets pinched, flips, and eventually snitches on Nacho