Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

I have never watched BB yet, have the entire series on DVD but no time to watch them all yet. I have watched BCS as it aired for the first 2 seasons (rewatched them both before season 3 started) but haven't caught any of season 3 yet. I was recording them and planning to watch but have been too busy that I decided just to watch the entire season after it airs. I have not had it be an issue enjoying BCS because I havent watched BB yet. My wife is the same way, she never had much interest in BB but loves Saul. I have also been wanting to watch SOA as I picked up the entire series of that one too, just waiting to get some free time to watch

Watch it now... Well worth the time..

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Gus of course is a key character in BB

Also think back to last season when Mike's granddaughter was threatened by two guys on a rooftop that were later seen in Hector's shop.

If you could only take one DVD with you, would you take the BB Fly episode or your copy of March of the Penguins? I know how much you cherish both

oh yeah. The twins

Watch it now... Well worth the time..

I know, most of my tv watching right now is through Netflix on a second computer monitor on my desk at home while I'm working on drawing house plans. I have said BB is a show I want to sit down and watch without doing anything else so I can pay attention to it. It's one of those shows you have to watch and be able to focus on.

I know, most of my tv watching right now is through Netflix on a second computer monitor on my desk at home while I'm working on drawing house plans. I have said BB is a show I want to sit down and watch without doing anything else so I can pay attention to it. It's one of those shows you have to watch and be able to focus on.

I watch the shows as they are released on TV (Sopranos, Wire, BB, BCS) and rewatch the episode and then review certain portions.

Most around me binge-watch, which wouldn't let them retain much.

They don't want to wait 2-3 years for the next season to be released.

I have never watched BB yet, have the entire series on DVD but no time to watch them all yet. I have watched BCS as it aired for the first 2 seasons (rewatched them both before season 3 started) but haven't caught any of season 3 yet. I was recording them and planning to watch but have been too busy that I decided just to watch the entire season after it airs. I have not had it be an issue enjoying BCS because I havent watched BB yet. My wife is the same way, she never had much interest in BB but loves Saul. I have also been wanting to watch SOA as I picked up the entire series of that one too, just waiting to get some free time to watch

What do you think of Mike? I wonder if his whole side plot on this show could be kind of lost if you haven't seen Breaking Bad and have no idea how truly badass he is.

What do you think of Mike? I wonder if his whole side plot on this show could be kind of lost if you haven't seen Breaking Bad and have no idea how truly badass he is.

Wonder if they wrote in a love interest there for him and then sliced it out as time went by, made no sense whatsoever to introduce that woman otherwise, unless she shows up the last week of the season.

The stories will come out about intentions and edits as they went along.

I like the character and so does my wife. I knew the basics of BB and details of some of the characters from here, but the show could almost stand on it's own and be good even without being tied to BB

I like the character and so does my wife. I knew the basics of BB and details of some of the characters from here, but the show could almost stand on it's own and be good even without being tied to BB

As a huge BB fan, I've wondered what those new to the party think of the whole experience. It's impossible for me, as hard as I try, to view BCS as a stand alone experience. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate how well the show is crafted. It's just the reality of going through BB and knowing most of the characters. I'm glad you and your girl are enjoying it. It truly is the best show on.

Wonder if they wrote in a love interest there for him and then sliced it out as time went by, made no sense whatsoever to introduce that woman otherwise, unless she shows up the last week of the season.

The stories will come out about intentions and edits as they went along.

Really thought it was as simple as Mike needed someone to remind him that as moronic as Squat Cobbler was, he still had a family (not necessarily his own nuclear family) & his having absolutely no understanding of who he was dealing with he needed a guardian angel to keep from them wondering what happened to him. Plus, that would give him a chance to ask Ignacio what he needed to ask him.

What happens tonight?

What happens tonight?

It's titled Lantern. So it falls over and burns down Chuck's house (too easy so forget it...)

Kim walks away from the practice and Jimmy, needs time off from many things.

Howard seals off Chuck perfectly, no $$ or partnership for Chuck.

It's titled Lantern. So it falls over and burns down Chuck's house (too easy so forget it...)

Kim walks away from the practice and Jimmy, needs time off from many things.

Howard seals off Chuck perfectly, no $$ or partnership for Chuck.

I 100% agree with this. Lanterns are also warnings for trouble ahead and light the way as well, so it could have any number of meanings. Literally it could be his lantern falling LOL

I 100% agree with this. Lanterns are also warnings for trouble ahead and light the way as well, so it could have any number of meanings. Literally it could be his lantern falling LOL

very good!

I'll be watching. I trust this isn't the last season of the show...

Tuco has to reappear at some point...

very good!

I'll be watching. I trust this isn't the last season of the show...

Tuco has to reappear at some point...

No doubt he will, but they referenced a few episodes back that he got into a fight in prison and they extended his time.

No doubt he will, but they referenced a few episodes back that he got into a fight in prison and they extended his time.

Tuco is building his crazy persona, good. He was kind of mild with Mike hitting his car at first, BB Tuco wouldn't have been so nice.