Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you want your final words to your brother before committing suicide be "you've never mattered all that much to me?" Also, the irony of Kim renting blockbuster movies while most people catch up on BB and BCS through Netflix in modern times was pretty funny. I was glad to see Jimmy show he still had some decency left in him. I DEMAND A SEASON 4!!!!

That wouldn't have completed Chuck's downfall. Not Gilligan's style.

Kim's going to turn into an addict, though. That little throwaway "the good stuff" was a flag that IS Gilligan's style.

the bruises on the face were far too similar to meth spots. I meant to say that earlier.

I was guessing that Chuck would accidentally electrocute himself while destroying the electric meter.

That's way more dangerous than what was portrayed and could have easily killed him.

In case anyone thinks knocking an in service meter off a building is a good idea, it's not.

Also, if you want your meter removed immediately without waiting a few days, tell them it's an unsafe situation, ie sparks, smoke, etc... They'll get out there that day to pull it. Hopefully in the next couple of hours.

That's way more dangerous than what was portrayed and could have easily killed him.

In case anyone thinks knocking an in service meter off a building is a good idea, it's not.

Also, if you want your meter removed immediately without waiting a few days, tell them it's an unsafe situation, ie sparks, smoke, etc... They'll get out there that day to pull it. Hopefully in the next couple of hours.

I had tenets a few years ago that HotWired their box. It worked. I was jealous as !@#$. But still,I hated them. So I called the electric company to remove it and told them they were stealing power. They were there in under an hour.

Kim never looked more lovely than in that tank top and pajama bottom, reclining on the couch. Really showed off what a bod she has.

Agree. Wexler is a gd smokeshow.

I'm starting to like Howard and Nacho's characters for some reason. Solid finale

I DEMAND A SEASON 4!!!!

They have a date for this already ?

He's not dead necessarily. The reviews and critics brought this up. And the feeling is they haven't spent much time on a season 4 and Chuck McGill is not finished yet.

Even if it's just him in the mirror when Jimmy opens a hall closet....

He's not dead necessarily. The reviews and critics brought this up. And the feeling is they haven't spent much time on a season 4 and Chuck McGill is not finished yet.

Even if it's just him in the mirror when Jimmy opens a hall closet....

Of course he's not dead. He hid from the fire under Chekov's dumpster.

He better be dead. Anything else is a cop-out.

If he's not dead then it's the 58th time all our assumptions turned out to be incorrect on BB/BCS.

We went awhile about whether Jesse killed Gail or didn't, forced the Genius Writer to come out and tell us Gail is indeed dead.

All kinds of plot twists occur based on the actors, we lost Bob on Mad Men due to other commitments, he was due to be a big part of a later season,

Tony was going to kill his mother in the first Sopranos season, but she got too famous so she was allowed to live and then she died in real life.

A few mentions about Tony definitely killing his mother in the second seasons were re-written as brushoffs of a rumor he did the deed.

Two ways to see the last episode of BB: 1) Walt goes on to tie off every loose end, his former business partners have his picture in their display case (whatever!!), everything was perfect and good. or 2) He was dying in the car in the opening and dreamed this was all going to work out as he planned.

I take the 2nd view...

When they were talking w/ Michael McKean in the after-show, he sounded like he believes Chuck is dead.

Can't believe they'd have him survive the fire. Chuck's last words to Jimmy were very powerful & should help kick him along the road to Saul. If he were to somehow survive, the words lose (IMHO) much of their power & provide Jimmy another chance at redemption by caring for his now disfigured mentally unstable brother.

And, dying by himself in the fire makes Jimmy's statement at the beginning of the season that Chuck would die alone & in pain prophetic. (Though not a particularly difficult call.)

If he's not dead then it's the 58th time all our assumptions turned out to be incorrect on BB/BCS.

We went awhile about whether Jesse killed Gail or didn't, forced the Genius Writer to come out and tell us Gail is indeed dead.

All kinds of plot twists occur based on the actors, we lost Bob on Mad Men due to other commitments, he was due to be a big part of a later season,

Tony was going to kill his mother in the first Sopranos season, but she got too famous so she was allowed to live and then she died in real life.

A few mentions about Tony definitely killing his mother in the second seasons were re-written as brushoffs of a rumor he did the deed.

Two ways to see the last episode of BB: 1) Walt goes on to tie off every loose end, his former business partners have his picture in their display case (whatever!!), everything was perfect and good. or 2) He was dying in the car in the opening and dreamed this was all going to work out as he planned.

I take the 2nd view...

Except...Chuck's story is done. He's lost everything - his family, his friends, the respect of those around him, his firm, his mind, and his very identity. And Vince Gilligan is too good a story teller to keep telling the story after it's done.

I mean...yes, he could still be alive. But it would be a serious insult to the viewers.

Kim never really did much for me but dat booty in pajama bottoms got me rethinking :w00t:

Always the good stuff. Maybe my Kim->Wendy theory plays out

I was starting to like the Howard character but how do they keep him in the arc without Chuck?

And Chuck isn't dead. He's severely injured and will need long term care in a nursing home. Like Sandpiper Crescent.

Nevermind the Howard question I just answered myself. Howard bought out Chuck for $9M ($3M first payment). Jimmy becomes guardian for Chuck (not many McGills left)

Gus had to put on the CPR show so Don Whatshisname in the parking lot meeting wouldn't get suspicious

Edited by /dev/null