If you had to pick to WR with the 1st pick who is your guy?

Who's your pick  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your WR

• John Ross
    • Mike Williams
    • Corey Davis

I know the guys that make these mock drafts are usually wrong, but I like to read the articles for entertainment value. They also give you a lot of insight on the players. That being said I am now seeing John Ross as the pick at 10 more often than not. Im against this pick myself. I've had enough of the little fast guy that in our case is usually injured.

John Ross 5'11 (Great speed and can catch)

Mike Williams 6'4 (not the fastest guy but can win jump balls)

Corey Davis 6'3 (Reminds me of a Moulds type of player)

Of course if Hooker or Adams were to fall I'd take them over these guys.

Edited by Starr Almighty

Davis. I love mike williams, but also loved Treadwell last year and they have the same issue coming into the nfl. Can they get seperation?

That being said their are some WRS like

Smith-Schuster

Zay Jones

Westbrook

Kup

Godwin that could be great values in the second and on.

Davis, I could live with Williams, but its Davis for me all day and twice on Sunday, I am starting to prefer Ross 2nd to Davis I think he's a better complement to Sammy and fit with Tyrod's ability to throw deep, fwiw.

Davis. I love mike williams, but also loved Treadwell last year and they have the same issue coming into the nfl. Can they get seperation?

That being said their are some WRS like

Smith-Schuster

Zay Jones

Westbrook

Kup

Godwin that could be great values in the second and on.

If any of those guys were to fall to us in the 3rd and we had Davis that would be ideal. So far it looks like none of us want Ross. That could only mean one thing for us. HE'S THE PICK :censored:

If any of those guys were to fall to us in the 3rd and we had Davis that would be ideal. So far it looks like none of us want Ross. That could only mean one thing for us. HE'S THE PICK :censored:

Don't you put that curse on me Ricky Bobby!

Definitely Davis. I'm actually starting to think we could take a wr in the first.

Me too just based on a lack of players we have under contract right now, personally I think it's down to foster and Davis outside shot of a qb

I like Mike Williams due to his prototypical size (losing Hunter would make this even more meaningful) and his connection to Watkins. The familiarity these two have coming from Clemson and the high regard Williams has for Sammy could push the two of them to be more competitive in practice, more accountability when studying film and less of a battle for positioning in the WR hierarchy.

However, Id be very happy with Corey Davis too. Kid is simply a stud WR that would be an immediate impact player for our team.

John Ross is fast, very fast... but so is Listenbee and he's a relative unknown for us after sitting last year injured. I'd be pissed if we grabbed him at 10. The other two, not so much.

Judging by the 53 votes in the poll you did'nt seem to pick him over the other 2 choices either.

I voted for Davis because he's the best WR in the class by some margin. Doesn't mean that I'm going to question the legitimacy of Ross' inclusion though.

Hell, I'd probably like him over Williams if his injury history wasn't so bad.

I know the guys that make these mock drafts are usually wrong, but I like to read the articles for entertainment value. They also give you a lot of insight on the players. That being said I am now seeing John Ross as the pick at 10 more often than not. Im against this pick myself. I've had enough of the little fast guy that in our case is usually injured.

John Ross 5'11 (Great speed and can catch)

Mike Williams 6'3 (not the fastest guy but can win jump balls)

Corey Davis 6'2 (Reminds me of a Moulds type of player)

Of course if Hooker or Adams were to fall I'd take them over these guys.

Mike Williams is actually 6'4" and Corey Davis is 6'3". I say go with Corey Davis.

Davis, not even close. Williams, though my namesake, is not a route runner. But if Justin Hunter goes to New England, or anywhere else for that matter, we need a TD presence in the Red Zone, so Williams would be an assett there

Can we just go defense. WR can be had later but stud safety, Reuben Foster, Solomon Thomas, Derek Barnett, Malik Hooker or any of that ilk can not be found as easily IMO.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY

Davis or Williams would be great picks at 10, I prefer Davis but would not be disappointed with Williams. I do really like John Ross, I just wouldn't pick him over Davis and there is no chance John Ross lasts until our 2nd pick iMO, so don't really see any path where we draft him.

If either S is on the board at 10, I think they likely end up being the pick and we will target a DB and WR most likely in rounds 2 and 3 in no particular order. If both Safeties are gone (and I think they will be), I think it will come down to one of the WR's of Williams/Davis, Lattimore, or Foster. I would be fine with any of those picks.

Darkhorse: I did not think OJ Howard would be in play at 10 with Clay here, but with us being linked to guys like Bennett, Cook, etc in FA it makes me wonder about whether or not they would strongly consider Howard at 10 if the 2 safeties are gone.

Davis or Williams would be great picks at 10, I prefer Davis but would not be disappointed with Williams. I do really like John Ross, I just wouldn't pick him over Davis and there is no chance John Ross lasts until our 2nd pick iMO, so don't really see any path where we draft him.

If either S is on the board at 10, I think they likely end up being the pick and we will target a DB and WR most likely in rounds 2 and 3 in no particular order. If both Safeties are gone (and I think they will be), I think it will come down to one of the WR's of Williams/Davis, Lattimore, or Foster. I would be fine with any of those picks.

Darkhorse: I did not think OJ Howard would be in play at 10 with Clay here, but with us being linked to guys like Bennett, Cook, etc in FA it makes me wonder about whether or not they would strongly consider Howard at 10 if the 2 safeties are gone.

Agree but really desire some stoppers first... WANT defense. But the 10th best player in this draft should be a big contributor right away, no matter the position