The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You know Trump won’t provide his DNA for the rape case against him by the woman mentioned above.

If Trump is innocent - why not provide the court ordered DNA?

I know that MANY people wouldn’t give a court a DNA sample without an order, but that doesn’t prove guilt.  Our society becomes both very different and dangerous when we allow our perceptions to become indictable realities beyond our courts.   

And to my point that I offered, What are your thoughts (and if you don’t feel like sharing, no harm or foul).   

“so Billstime, my question is (after reviewing your own history posting here), would you believe a Buffalo Bills draft/FA rumor without credibility or proof?  Would this board tolerate it, or would it be labeled a “rumor” or be closed due to disinformation?  I think we can all follow the conclusion that threads claiming factual information without any incline of proof, evidence or a source are severely unacceptable on a football-driven website.  So why is football conversation held to a higher standard than a conversation held around a president, or even more plainly, a human being?  Why would we expect standards be met when discussing rumors of little actual importance, but we remove those standards for what’s truly important?”

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I would tend to agree with Ms. Krauth. Journalists don't make things up.

Too bad the Atlantic, the NY Slimes, the Washington ComPost, et al. aren't staffed with actual journalists.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DFT said:

I know that MANY people wouldn’t give a court a DNA sample without an order, but that doesn’t prove guilt.  Our society becomes both very different and dangerous when we allow our perceptions to become indictable realities beyond our courts.   

And to my point that I offered, What are your thoughts (and if you don’t feel like sharing, no harm or foul).   

“so Billstime, my question is (after reviewing your own history posting here), would you believe a Buffalo Bills draft/FA rumor without credibility or proof?  Would this board tolerate it, or would it be labeled a “rumor” or be closed due to disinformation?  I think we can all follow the conclusion that threads claiming factual information without any incline of proof, evidence or a source are severely unacceptable on a football-driven website.  So why is football conversation held to a higher standard than a conversation held around a president, or even more plainly, a human being?  Why would we expect standards be met when discussing rumors of little actual importance, but we remove those standards for what’s truly important?”

You're funny - only Trump acts above the law. Any Buffalo Bills player would be FORCED to hand over their DNA. Hands down.

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: You have to be very dumb to fall for this spin...

I think we all expect splashy, disinformation media campaigns several times per week between now and November.  They are just flinging poo at the wall and hoping something sticks.  After four years of poo-flinging, you'd think they'd come up with a new shtick.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Billsmisery said:

Such a shame that so many of my fellow bills fans support Trumps garbage. I know what is right and what is wrong, you will be judged on that one day.

“All those who disagree with my opinion will be judged and sent to hell.” 

Fascists can’t help but show their true colors. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Too bad the Atlantic, the NY Slimes, the Washington ComPost, et al. aren't staffed with actual journalists.

Here is why The Atlantic story is not actual journalism: an actual journalist, after interviewing the four anonymous sources, would have sought out other people who were there. They would have gone to the WH for comment, and the WH would have produced all the people were there and denying this happened. The Atlantic had no interest in truth. Just the headlines they managed to garner last week.

Unfortunately for leftists, they need a win so desperately that facts are not something that should get in the way of a juicy lie.

You have to wonder how many times the public will accept these repeated 'anonymous' stories that always turn up false. I'm thinking their patience is running thin.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billsmisery said:

Such a shame that so many of my fellow bills fans support Trumps garbage. I know what is right and what is wrong, you will be judged on that one day.

You are being judged on this day.

You've chosen to ignore content by Billsmisery

• Like (+1) 1

When are the reporters going to ask Biden when he’s going to meet his grandson in Arkansas who his son spawned with a bar maid? Will he take Dr. Jill along too? Grandparents really like to see their grandkids. 

Then after they ask him that, they can ask him to tell the Secret Service to release the report about the agent who shoved him because he copped a feel of his girlfriend’s breast when he was introduced to her. 

Asking for a friend. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Billsmisery said:

And you're being judged right now, as we speak, if you won't denounce the egregious assault on our constitutional republic by unelected government beaureacrats. Im more than comfortable being judged now and in the future  as "supporting" Trump by denouncing these undeniable crimes.  

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And people wonder why Trump tweets? The "msm" is obfuscating, distorting, and downright lying about President Trump and the Trump administration almost constantly. The projection on the WaPo tweet is astounding.

There's plenty of avenues to attack Trump on policy. Instead the Pravda media continues with this idiotic nonsense that sane people have long since seen through. 

Only idiotic partisans are buying what they're selling.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Billsmisery said:

You are a funny dude- I will be judged on Trump but not on the violent riots of the left? You sound intelligent.

55 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Died in 2018, deserves to be honored.

Not dishonored as Kemp so willingly did.

Eh, he's the same idiot who doesn't understand Federalism and thinks the military will forcibly evict Trump from the White House.

Is this low-class attempt at - whatever he was trying to attempt - really surprising?

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, he's the same idiot who doesn't understand Federalism and thinks the military will forcibly evict Trump from the White House.

Is this low-class attempt at - whatever he was trying to attempt - really surprising?

He's actually the same guy who made fun of Wacka for being the primary caregiver for his 94 year old mother. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

MOLLIE HEMINGWAY: The Media Are Lying About The Election Again.

Incredibly, both NBC News and the Cook Political Report continue to rate Florida as “Lean Democrat” according to their “experts.” No offense, but do they think people are stupid? [Think it? They’re counting on it. –Steve]

Trump won Florida by more than one point four years ago and a state Democrats were unable to carry in 2018, when they lost both the governor and senate races. That year, the RCP polling average predicted Florida Democrat Andrew Gillum would win by 3.6 points. He in fact lost narrowly to Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis. The RCP polling average predicted Democrat Bill Nelson would win by 2.4. He lost to Rick Scott narrowly. Those polling averages were less off than the final result mostly because Trafalgar called the race correctly.

The latest Quinnipiac poll shows a 10-point momentum in Florida toward Trump, where he trails within the margin of error, and where Trafalgar has the president ahead by three points. (For what it’s worth, Trafalgar was the only pollster to correctly poll key states in the 2016 and 2018 races.)

The media and the Democrats may not like it, but this race is clearly different from where it was at the end of June, where Trump’s job approval had been going down for three straight months and he bottomed out at 41 percent in the RealClearPolitics average. Today Trump’s job approval is on a three-month upswing and is over 44 percent in the RealClearPolitics average. Three points may not seem like a lot, but in the real world where the critical battleground states will likely be decided by less than that amount, three points are the difference between winning and losing.

• Like (+1) 1